Water! Water! Water!

I cannot stress how important it is to drink water all day long.  As I write this I have a dehydration headache.  And I am soooo mad at myself about it. I know better.  I usually drink at least 60 oz at work during the day.  But, this week has been extremely hectic and I've been lucky to get in 20 oz all day.

Now of course you are asking "Why don't you have more when you get home?"  I start to, but if I drink too much close to bed time I am getting up all night to pee.  I know, I know, that is more than you signed up for.  But, that's the truth.  So now I sit here sipping a little water, cringing with a headache, and watching my feet swell.

Is it worth it?  NO!  DRINK WATER.

I think I'm going to put it on my Outlook Calendar tomorrow.  Sounds a little OCD, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Please note, that if you aren't drinking water all day your workout is going to suck.  You're going to swell faster and tire out.  It's a hard lesson to learn so take my advice on this one.

**********************************************************************************
Check out the new Facebook Page for Confessions of a Former Fat Girl
I would like it to be a forum for tips and support :-)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520442004#!/pages/Confessions-of-a-Former-Fat-Girl/110209765750007

You can also follow me on Twitter: Hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts