The Dreaded Class Reunion

So irony of all ironies...my Class Reunion is this weekend.  I had no desire to go to any of the previous Reunions because I was embarrassed with how I looked and just didn't want people to see me.  This year I am all about it, but I cannot go.  It's grandma's birthday and I must spend the weekend with her...at the beach :-)

Funny how I thought I was fat in high school and today I would kill to be that weight again.  SOMEDAY!

As I've said before, my weight has been a roller coaster ride.  Naturally I was at my heaviest for each of the Reunions.  You could not drag me there if you tried.  I was not happy with myself and I knew I would not be hearing anything positive like "You look great!" or "You have never looked better!".  Oh no, it would have been "What the hell happened to you?"

I may not be at my high school weight, but I have never looked better.  I have muscles where there were no muscles before.  I am taking care of my body.  I would happily go and welcome all of the positive comments.  I would expect many you know :-)

So fellow Raiders, I will be thinking of you fondly from the sand and the ocean. I hope you have a wonderful time.  And yes, you look fantastic!  If you are only in town for the weekend I am sorry I missed you.  Hit me up the next time you come back.  If you're currently in the area, give me a shout out if you want to go walking :-)

See you at the next one!  And I will look even better :-)

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts