So angry I could scream - Heart Attack Grill

Today something was brought to my attention that had me so fired up I could not see straight.  The Heart Attack Grill. *SEETHING WITH ANGER*

Have you heard of this place?  *excuse me while I take a deep breath*

There is a restaurant in Vegas that caters to unhealthy food.  They offer burgers with up to 4 patties (the quadruple bypass).  They deep fry their french fries in lard.  They put butter in their shakes. They don't put lettuce on the burgers because that is for "wusses" The restaurant is set up like an ER and the waitresses are dressed like Sexy Nurses.  OH and if you weigh more than 350 lbs you eat for free.

The website literally says: Taste Worth Dying For.  Um yeah, it's gonna kill ya.  Why not just open a drugstore that offers free heroin to addicts?  It's just as healthy.

The marketing ploy is that Yo-Yo dieting is bad for you so you might as well stay Fat and eat for free.  They are only thinking of you and your budget.  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry, I have tried to keep the blog clean but I am so angry about this that I can't see straight. Oh yeah, they are totally thinking of your well being.  I want to go punch someone there I am so outraged.

I believe the owner had two previous locations that closed.  According to wikipedia one closed because of failure to pay rent.  Well I'm not surprised. These sound like completely responsible people.  The person who told me about this place said the article said they closed because of Protesters.  Well where the hell do I sign up?  This is disgusting. 

They had a spokesperson called the gentle giant. He was 6' 8" and over 500 lbs.  Did you get the "was"?  He died of complications due to Pneumonia.  What was the owner's response? His death ss "tragic," because he was a "young creative genius, a promising man whose life got cut short because he carried extra weight. Had he been thin, he would have had a tenfold opportunity to survive the pneumonia."

So don't tell me he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong.  I don't even know who I'm angrier with.  The owners or the customers.  SHAME ON YOU BOTH!

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/index.html

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts