My name is Jennie and I am a Choco-holic

Forgive me father for I have sinned...

I knew it was not going to be a good night.  I have eaten too much candy.  I feel sick.  I am going to go to bed with a vomit bucket.  Oh and I'm not kidding.  Sadly, I think I have only eaten a fraction of the candy I used to eat.

Today started off good. I had a half day at work.  That's always a plus.  I stopped at the mall before heading home. I would like to say that I walked, but I did not.  Instead I went to the shoe store to look at the dream sneakers I had seen last month.  I know what your thinking "But hey, didn't you just get a new pair of sneakers?"  The answer is yes, but the day after my dad said he was going to give me a little extra to buy any gear that I needed for the Marathon..  Well if I have the money then I want to go get the ones that my feet loved.  So I did.  :-)

I got the Rykas and they feel like a cloud on my feet.  I'm so excited.  Went home and made a turkey burger with guacamole and a side of vegetables.  So far so good.  The next stop was the mall to return the Nikes.  I was so sad.  They were so pretty, but I would have worn them more for walking around daily not necessarily the race.  I pouted, but I gave them back.

I had to walk through Target on my way back to the car so I looked for some of the apple cider mix to take to work.  My eyes got huge as I saw the box of Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot chocolate on the shelf.  Um YES PLEASE.  I was practically skipping back to the car.

Every Halloween I head over to Daddy Long Legs' house.  She takes the kids out for Trick or Treating.  Her husband, Kenny, and I give out the candy.  Usually we sit in front of the open garage.  We have cobwebs, fog machine, scary music and skeletons.  We have a lot of fun.  Lately though the house across the street has become the horror house.  So this year we busted out the laptop, projector, and sheet.  We played The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  We rocked and all of the little kids loved us.

Anyway, the tradition before Trick or Treating is for us to get Inside Outs, pizza, and mozzarella sticks.  It's hard to describe an inside out.  It's like you fold two slices of pizza together and fry them.  Do not be fooled.  They are not doughy like a strombolli.  I took pictures and will post them on the Facebook page later. I used to eat two with extra cheese.  Now I am down to one plain one and a couple mozzarella sticks.  It's progress.  I knew I was going to have this though so I planned ahead.

What I didn't plan for was the massive amounts of chocolate that I ate tonight.  I had several before we even went outside to give out candy and then I would have a piece every now and then.  The kids came back and emptied their bags in the living room before heading out for more.  I came inside to scope out what they got.  I bent over and felt it all coming back up.  I was done for the night.  No more.  In fact, after tonight I feel like NO MORE FOREVER.  I am not looking forward to going to sleep tonight. It's not going to be pretty.

I fell of the wagon tonight.  I'm not proud.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Unfortunately, I'll probably have a big giant pimple as punishment.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts