Proper Panties

Fine. Let's talk underwear.  Guys, this is pretty much for the ladies.  I don't have your equipment down there so I don't know what to tell you on this.  You can skip to the bottom for today's confessions :-)

I have mentioned before about making sure you have a good bra when you are exercising, but wearing the proper underwear is just as important.  If you are wearing the wrong underwear you are going to be focusing on them the whole time.  What do I mean?  If you are wearing the small lacey stuff it WILL ride up on you. So you will constantly be picking at it.

Or worse, it rolls down and snuggles up under your fat roll.  Happens to me way more than I would like to admit. And then there I am trying to look all smooth as I try to reach in there and pull them up.  Oh there is no way to do that without everyone seeing :-(  SO wear comfy underwear that fits.  That's all I'm saying on that.

Okay, there is one more thing. Don't make it really nice underwear. I hate to break it to you, but yeah, you sweat down there too.  No need to ruin a good pair because of that.

HEY GUYS!  You can come back now.  Did you miss me? 

So this morning was pretty awesome.  I went to the high school track (kind of illegally, but shhh) and got going pretty early.  Daddy Long Legs and another friend from high school, whom I had not seen in 20 years (and she soooo looks fabulous!), for a walk.  I wanted to make it a long walk so I went early to get a few miles in.  I did.  Then we walked a bunch together.  I was there for 3 hours.  It was great.  I wasn't even tired.  I SO got this marathon!

The problem is that my feet were killing me afterwards.  Argh.  I came home, showered, packed, and got back on the road.  Of course I realized after I got on the road that I did not pack any shoes besides the sneakers I was wearing.  My feet were swollen.  I keep a pair flip flops in my trunk so I pulled over and got them out.  Ahh...much better.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you where I was going.  I was heading to pick up my friend and head down to the beach.  The race is tomorrow and we are making a weekend out of it.

Before we got on the road we had to make a stop.  I was starving and so we went to Saladworks for lunch.  Oh yeah, I'm hooked.  Got a nice half salad and half sandwich.  Good stuff.  Then we had a nice two hour drive until we got to the Outlets.  I wanted to cry when I first stood up.  It was probably not the wisest thing to walk that much and then drive that long.  Lesson learned.  The good news is that it pretty much kept me from shopping too much.  I turned into the chauffer and sat on the benches in a couple of the stores. haha.

Our first stop was Aeropostale.  I do not shop there.  Or at least I didn't.  Even the XL was too tight.  Not any longer!  YEAH.  New sweatshirt and jeans.  I was so excited.  Once again I tried on the bigger jeans, but then had to convince myself to try on the smaller ones.  They fit even better. OH yeah.

After a few stores I was hungry and it was getting late for dinner...and the Phillies were on :-)  We stopped for dinner and I had the chicken sandwich with avacado and mango salsa.  YUM.  I was chugging the water with it. There was one more stop for clothes after that and it was a disaster.  Do NOT try on clothes right after you load up on water and eat.  All of the good feelings from the earlier store were gone.  I only bought ear muffs (but they are so cute).

We needed one more stop before heading home.  We had to hit up the drug store for a few items.  It was recommended this morning that I try the Secret Deodorant with Clinical Strength.  Now let me clarify that this was not unsolicited advice.  I was talking my sweaty armpits when it came up.

I also picked up a box of dark chocolate covered raisins for tomorrow.  I decided that if I have something like that already, that will keep me from buying some tasty treat at the track.  Let's see if this works.

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts