Biggest Loser - Episode Three

It's NFL week at the Biggest Loser Ranch.  Oh HECK YEAH!

They had a challenge where they were competing against current players.  Plus they had players and former players in their age bracket working out with them during the Last Chance Workout.  **If you work for the Biggest Loser I am totally volunteering my services for NFL week on the next season ;-) **

For the record, a chick totally won the Challenge versus the players.  HECK YEAH!  You go girl!  And please note that among the contestants this season is a former NFL player and a football coach.  She rocked it.

There were some stand out moments to note.  One of the largest contestants revealed that his step-father abused him as a child.  He gained the weight as a form of protection.  Sound familiar?  How many of you have gained the weight to protect you from being hurt mentally or physically?  I know I did.  I was never physically abused, but I know that I used my weight as a way to keep people away from me.

You know I love Bob.  I still miss Jillian.  And I will admit that I was not sure how I felt about Anna Kournikova being a trainer this season.  I was not behind that decision.  But, she rocks!  She is coaching the Blue Team.  They are the oldest team on the Ranch and they have lost the last two weigh-ins.  If they lose tonight I may cry.  This Blue Team is kick-ass.  They have so much heart.  They deserve to be there.

One of my Blue Team members had a great week and totally got on that scale and called out America!  She has been busting her butt every week, but the weight was not coming off.  It did this week and she wants people not to get frustrated. "GET OFF THE COUCH!".  Love her!

Oh and one of the biggest losers of the night lost 16 lbs with a busted leg.  SIXTEEN POUNDS and she couldn't do nearly the amount of cardio everyone else could.  NO EXCUSES PEOPLE!

The person who went home tonight fell on the sword.  This is why I love this show.  People recognize when there are others who are in worse shape and needs to be there.  He asked to go home over the heavier and sicker guys.  He asked to go home to his wife over the girl that has no support system at home.  The money is a bonus, but this show is about taking control of your life.  OWN IT!

NBC 8-10pm EST.  WATCH IT!

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts