Biggest Loser - Episode 4

Oh I hope you watched!  It's my favorite episode this season.

Reality is sinking in.  The contestants are facing their demons and seeing their future at the same time.  A few of the former contestants came back to inspire and motivate.

First up: Hannah, runner up from last season, came back for the Black team.  WE LOVE HANNAH!  She took them into the kitchen and showed the Black team her Jennie-O Turkey stuffed peppers.  Looked delicious. (Oh yeah, I'm a big Jennie-O fan. Love the name and love the turkey).

Next up: Adam from season 11 came back to workout with the younger Red team.  His mom passed away in her 50's due to her obesity.  The Red team voted off a friend last week and they were very down.  Adam pushed them up a 5 mile mountain and they did it!  SO PROUD. Oh and I cried a little when they got there.

And finally: Mamma Marci is back!  Marci is one of my all-time favorite contestants.  She came on last season with her daughter Courtney.  She kicks butt!  Seriously, tough love baby!  The Blue team is down to three members.  They are older.  They feel like the underdog.  Marci let them see the finish line. They can get there too!

Tonight was the Letters from Home challenge.  They have been on the Ranch for four weeks now.  Everyone wants to win this challenge.  I won't spoil it for you, but you'll be happy with the results.

Each team is fired up for the last chance workout.  The Blue team is out there playing tennis with Ms. Anna K.  Kind of cool for them.  The Black team is in the pool to join their injured teammate...oh to be in a pool with Bob (Sigh....).  The Red team is leaving it all on the gym floor. I heart Ramon.  "He wanted me to give him ten.  I gave him ten.  Then ten more.  And then ten more." THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

***************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts