Biggest Loser - Week 11

Welcome to the Biggest Loser Ranch week 11.  This week's excuse: I don't believe in myself.

Well we are down to Singles People!  Every man and woman for themselves!  Well, except for alliances.

First up, a challenge.  I have no idea how my description is going to go for this.  It would almost be better if I drew a picture.   They were on an ice rink with a large circle.  They were tied to the circle and needed to pull everyone with them to grab a rope that was in front of them and pull themselves to the buzzer. This would continue until it get's down to two people.

The reward?  There were boxes on the table and everyone gets a box.  But, it's a white elephant deal. In order of last to first they would pick a box.  They could keep what they got or pick someone else's that was open.

No one was going anywhere fast.  Then Conda figured out to team up with her brother.  Jeremy was the first one to the buzzer. Next up Megan (sort of given to her by Mark).  Then Mark.  Then Conda.  Then Chris.  What the heck is going on?  Kim and Emily should own this!  Sadly, Emily came in last.  It was hard.

This was the first episode that I really said I want Emily or Kim to win.  I know.  I said it, I like Kim now.  Gone is the sour puss face.  These women are competitors and I love that.

Anyway, Buddy got a Biggest Loser hat.  Emily got a phone for a day.  Kimmy got a signed picture of Ali.  Kim got a box of chocolates.  Chris got a 1 pound advantage, but that was quickly taken by Conda who got a dollar.  Mark got 2 votes.  Megan got a goldfish which she traded for the pound advantage.  Then Jeremy got "shopping with a celebrity".  He took the goldfish and gave it to his sister.

In case you have not been near a tv in the last week, we all knew that the celebrity was Jessica Simpson.  Her new Fashion show is debuting after BL (and I'm watching it right now as I write this...didn't think I would like it, but I do).  Anyway, Conda chose Kim to go with her because they are both Single moms.  Good for her.  Jessica was eager to put Kim in jeans and put Conda in a dress.  The ladies looked good.

Back on the ranch we had another favorite moment of mine.  Bob was trying to get Emily to believe in herself.  He had her coaching her on Olympic weightlifting.  Go pull up the video.  It was great.

So time for weigh in.  Singles means Cover it up!  No more sports bras and naked chests.  YEAH!  Now that it's singles there is a red line.  The bottom two go to elimination.  I don't remember how everyone did.  I do know that Kimmy and Buddy were in the bottom 2 with Emily as the last to weigh in.  I forgot to mention that Buddy has a stress fracture and was limited with his workouts.  Okay, so Emily needed to lose more than 5.  She lost five.  DAMN IT!  She went home.

Love her follow up. She looks fantastic.  She's down to 174 and she is sharing her passion.  She loves to sing.  She contacted Olivia and they met up. Girl has some pipes on her!  (If the rumors are true and some people are coming back, I really hope it's Emily!). 


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

 jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts