Biggest Loser - Week 10

Welcome to the Biggest Loser Ranch.  This week's excuse - Comfort Zone.

These contestants have gotten too comfortable with their trainers.  So time to switch it up.  Bob is going to the Red team and Dolvett is going to the Black.  The winning team gets to vote off a member of the losing team.

They were with their new trainers for all of 5 seconds before the crying began.  Now that I think about it, these are the perfect contestants for the No Excuses season. They have more excuses than I have shoes (and I just got two new pairs today).

To get the girls out of their comfort zone Dolvett took them to a ballet class.  Do you remember last season when I was all a flutter because Bob rode the mechanical bull?  Well that ain't NOTHIN.  Dolvett in ballet spandex....HOLLA!  Can I make that my wallpaper? (no results on Google just yet...I checked).  The girls were giggling.  It was my favorite moment.

I will give them props.  They did very well.  It's not easy to put on a tutu when you aren't comfortable with your body, let alone do it in front of America.

So then there was the team challenge.  There was a big giant mud pit.  In the mud were weights.  Each team had to relay.  One at a time they had to dive into the mud and bring out the weights.  First team to 40 weights wins a 2 lb advantage.  Guess what!  Conda doesn't like mud *insert shocked face*.  Good for Megan though for being comfortable and diving right in.  Emily got caught up trying to find one and took too long.  Red team won.

Let the game play begin.  I am not sure what these girls were thinking, but Emily, Cassandra, and Kim approached Conda and said they wanted an all girl final four. Um...why not Megan?  Why Conda?  WHY?  Naturally she went straight to the boys and told them.  Seriously, why does everyone like her? They have to be doing a bang up job editing if she's this unlikeable to America and yet everyone on the show loves her.

Cut to the weigh in...Hello Bob!  He just looked plumb adorable in his glasses, tie and jacket....purrrrrr... I'm sorry, where was I?  Okay, the Red team was first.  Their numbers sucked.  No one pulled big numbers. It's okay though, cause the Black team was even worse.  Emily was safe this week.  So cut to the chase, the red team got rid of Cassandra.  She blamed Chris for not pulling her weight, but the reality is that they were STUPID to try to get Conda in their group.  DUH.

Her after was pretty good.  She is following her dreams and moving to NYC.


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

 jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts