Everything is better with Cheese

Hello My Lovelies and Gents,

My name is Jennie and I'm a cheese-a-holic.  I have decided that today I will share my Random Cheese Thoughts.

*****

Seriously, my philosophy in life has always been: If you don't like it, put some cheese on it. EVERYTHING tastes better with cheese.

For years that's pretty much the only way I would eat vegetables. Plain broccoli? ICK. Melt some cheese on broccoli...well now I might even have a second helping.  Plain Cauliflower? No thank you. Cauliflower smothered in cheese? Yes Please!

*****

I heart cheese so much that the idea of a hamburger is just stupid to me. Why have a plain burger when you can have a CHEESEburger???  Why that's just plain silly. Don't even get me started on tomato pie. I know that it's hugely popular locally, but give me a break. I mean I'll eat a slice, but the whole time I am sitting there thinking "Why so cheap? What's wrong with you that you can't put cheese on this and stick it in the oven?"

*****

There are very few cheeses that I don't like. I'm not a huge fan of goat cheese, blue cheese, and swiss cheese. Although I like swiss cheese if it's heated. I am not including cottage cheese because I don't consider that real cheese.

Sometimes I feel like Bubba in Forrest Gump when it comes to cheese. "Well my favorite's muenster cheese. And then we got mozzarella cheese. Provolone. American. Cheddar mild. Cheddar sharp. We got cheez whiz. Velveeta. Swiss. Asagio. Then we got the Jacks: Monterey, Pepper and Colby. Feta. Harvarti...mmm Harvarti. Cream Cheese. Gouda. Parmesan."

*****

If there's a plate of cheese and crackers...well that's where you'll find me.  Shoot it could be a plate of cheese and card board and I would eat it.

*****

Last night at book club there were some interesting cheeses. I believe one was a blueberry goat cheese. I really wish I liked goat cheese. It looked soooooo good. I just don't though. There was also a cheese with a cinnamin topping...oooh dear Lord why must you tempt me so?
*****

I heart cheese so much that even my favorite cake is a cheesecake. Come on! Two of my favorite things in one: Cake and Cheese. It's a win win situation.
*****

I like soft pretzels. I like soft pretzels with mustard. I LOVE soft pretzels with a cheese dip. I will lick that cheese dip container clean. OMG do you know those little cracker and cheese packs that give you the red plastic knife to spread the cheese on your cracker? I will scrap that cheese container clean. You wouldn't even know there was anything in there in the first place.
*****

Sometimes I wonder about World Peace. If they served every meal at World Summit's with cheese on it, I'm pretty sure that would be the end of all conflict.

*****

If I am making a sandwich with cheese, I will eat twice as many slices while I am actually preparing the sandwich. I'm lucky anything makes it between the bread.

 *****

The best bite of pizza is the one that brings all of the cheese with it. And then it's just a sad slice of cheeseless pizza. Hardly worth eating. If it's cold then it's a tomato pie at that point. I mean seriously, I am the girl that only wants extra cheese. Other toppings just take up cheese space.

OH and speaking of pizza, nothing, and I mean NOTHING excites me more than when I pull out a slice that pulls extra cheese from some other poor sucker's slice. BWAHAHAHA ALL MINE! 

And don't even think about scraping that cheese off of the lid. I will break your fingers before I let you take it over me!

*****
I have seriously considered moving to Wisconsin. I think of it as my Mecca. Hello cheese capital!

*****
I honestly don't know what I would do if I was lactose intolerant. I think I would have to take my chances. You can't make me give up the cheese!  NEVER!

*****
I am not a wine drinker. Going to a wine tasting doesn't really appeal to me. Offer me a wine tasting with a plate of cheese and I'm your girl!  I'll drive!  Let's go!

*****
The hardest part of eating healthy has been cutting back on my cheese. I'm not even kidding. Reluctantly, I have cut back though. The only cheese I buy regularly these days are skim milk cheese sticks for my morning snack and skim milk shredded mozzarella cheese to sprinkle sparingly on my egg whites or pasta.  It's so sad. Remind me that my body is thanking me for this.

*****
Have a Blessed Night my friends.

Don't forget my Fundraising for Autism Research:

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA13


*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

I'm now on instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts