Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Bleeps!

Sending you all a big hug.  I have a bunch I want to talk about, but first I want to tell you about my day.  It was a gooooood day.

It started when I walked into the office.  I was walking past one coworker's desk when she stopped me.  "Did I see you on the internet yesterday?"  HaHa.  Assuming she's talking about the Huffington Post article from September (it pops back up every time there's a new weight loss story) I said yes.  She said I look Fantastic...which I do!  It was funny.  This was the first time someone who doesn't actually know me has recognized me from that.  It was a nice feeling.  Work Husband promptly brought a sharpie over and asked if she wanted me to autograph her desk.  HaHa.

So cut to lunch and I decided I wanted to go to Starbucks.  I had a new book to start and I wanted to get out of the office.  So I went and got a tall Vanilla Chai and I treated myself to the Peppermint Brownie pop.  That's it.  That was my sweet for the day.  It's all good though because I was planning on busting my butt at the gym tonight.  When I got back to the office my boss walked in with a bunch of Valentine's cupcakes...and an apple for me.  YEAH!  He's learning!  That made me feel good.  It makes me feel like people are finally taking me seriously.  It is HARD to say no to the sweets every day, but that's what got me into trouble in the first place.  I have to pick and choose my treats.

You're probably asking yourself "Why didn't you walk at lunch today?"  Well I probably should have.  It was nice out.  Don't laugh, but I wanted to make sure that I got to the gym looking somewhat decent.  I was hoping to run into Gym Crush #1.

There was a fire on a road I take to the gym so I had to alter my path.  I got there a little late, but better late than never. There were more people than I thought tonight, but there were still plenty of machines open.  I said hi to Gym Buddy Lisa and then went and found my new favorite elliptical.  I was planning on a shorter workout so I needed a machine under a fan to go balls out on.

No Gym Crush #1...bah.  I got on my machine at 6:15. The plan was for an hour.  After about 10 minutes Gym Crush #2 walked over to the weights.  Alright....now we're talking.  He was fun to watch for a little bit.  At 7 I needed to go fill up on more water.  BAM.  Walked right into Gym Crush #1 as he was coming in.  HOLLA!  Oh crap...I can't leave in 15 minutes.  So I rocked it for another 30 minutes.  I was in heaven.  This boy's workouts are freakin impressive. We're still in the "catching each other looking" stage and it's cute.  I'm in no hurry to push it.  Quite frankly I can smell my own sweat so I've gotta figure out a non-sweaty workout so then I can talk to him. haha.  Anyway, after 30 minutes he moved over to abs. THANK GOODNESS. I could not take it another minute on the elliptical.  My toes hurt sooooo bad.  I thought I was going to fall off.  I was good though.   Seriously, use whatever motivation you need to push you harder.  If he hadn't come in I would not have put that extra 15 minutes in.

So then I needed to rush home.  Tony Stewart was on the Tim Allen show tonight.  I don't watch it so I had no idea what time, but I feared it was 8.  I was right.  The shower would have to wait....ewww.  But, I could eat and make my lunch.  Did you watch?  He was so yummy!  Daytona is next weekend.  YEAH!  Tony Stewart CALL ME!

Okay, that was a lot and I still have to prep my Biggest Loser post for tomorrow.  So I will put off my planned post until tomorrow night.  I'll leave you with a little teaser though...GET NAKED!

****Please note****
If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

 jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. That is so funny. I've done that before too, just worked out like crazy trying to be "cool" for a crush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa Seriously, my legs are jello today. But, dang he is FINE! I was asked if I learned my lesson. Nope, I will most likely do it again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts