Tired Tuesday :-(

Hello my Lovelies,

Well it's Tuesday and I am TIRED.  This is going to be a quick one.  I would've skipped a blog post tonight, but all of your emails and comments about your progress are my motivation :-)

I'm not just tired.  I also had a set back in the gym tonight.  My time on the elliptical last night was awesome.  I powered through and had my longest distance yet.  Today my legs were a little sore.  So what did I do?  I got back on the elliptical tonight.  I could NOT move.  Okay, I was moving and I was really only .5 miles behind last night's pace, but I did not have it in me to finish the full hour.

I did thirty minutes and then opted to move to the treadmill.  I was going to walk and just stretch out my legs.  I was doing well until the cutie that was checking me out while I was on the elliptical moved to the treadmill next to me.  Dang it.  I can't let him think I'm a slacker (although he did watch me on the elliptical so he knows I can move).  It made me want to run though.  So I did.  I barely got 2 minutes in.  The knees got really angry with me.  REALLY angry.  So I knocked it back to my walk and finished my time walking. 

I couldn't even look at cutie.  I was so mad at myself.  Why did I do that?  I knew it was not going to be a good idea, but I did it anyway. STUPID.  Now I'm limping around and sore.  ARGH.  Tomorrow night is belly dancing night (we're expecting snow and the Syracuse game is on tv :-)  Let's cross our fingers that my knees are good tomorrow.  I was trying to figure out what day would be my day of rest this week.  It may be decided for me.

So here's the good news.  It was a great great day on the scale.  I knew yesterday was a fluke....ahhh.  I'm back baby!!!

I need to go and relax now.  Things are crazy at work and Overtime is on the table again.  That pretty much means I won't have a chance to breathe for a little while.  So  I need to decompress for a little bit.  I am going to need to do that Overtime...I need the money to register for the Susan G Komen 3 Day...Oh yeah.  I'm so doing it!  :-)

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts