Biggest Loser - Episode 10

Hi Everyone,

I was on the road during last week's episode so I had to watch it on demand.  Wow.  It's the Thanksgiving episode full of challenges.

It started right off with a Temptation Challenge.  The room was full of plates with Thanksgiving food on them.  Under each plate was a number.  After they ate the plate they could look at the number.  There were 3 prizes (3 lb advantage, home gym, and $500 for every pound lost this week).  The lowest number got to pick first.  So someone could have all three prizes.  It was luck of the draw.

Now of course they did not have to take part.  Sunny was the last one to take a plate and she barely finished it in the time allowed.  She did not win, but I'm glad at least one person struggled with this decision. Everyone else sort of jumped in.

Vinny ate one plate and got the lowest number.  He took the 3 lbs.  No surprise.

Then the contestants got to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the trainers (recipes are available on NBC.Com).  They sat around the table and told what they were thankful for.  Bob took this time to tell Sunny that she reminds him of his sister.  She has been overweight her whole life.  He only wants to help her, but she doesn't want to listen.  I can relate in so many ways.  I can relate to both Bob and his sister.  When I was Fat I did NOT want to hear it.  It really did not matter what you said to me about my health, I was not ready.  I also struggle like Bob.  I see friends and family that I want to help, but they don't want my help.  They are not ready to take their journey yet.  It hurts.  I just want them to be healthy.

Next they had another challenge. They had to climb the Jacob's Ladder for a mile. There were three more prizes: 1 lb advantage/give a 1 lb disadvantage, a meal plan for home (plus one for a contestant that went home), and some cash (plus cash for a fellow contestant).  John won.  Vinny offered for him to get the disadvantage since he already had a 3 lbs advantage.  In the end, John gave it to Sunny.  That pound pushed her under the yellow line and kept John safe.  Technically it was smart of him, but it angered everyone else.

The good news is that she doesn't go home.  And the even better news is that next week is Makeover week!

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts