Split my pants and my skinny feet

Hello Beautiful People,

So today something happened that I knew would....my jeans split. I swear this better happen to other people!  It split right in the thigh area. The jeans are only a year old, but they were the washed look so they were soft when I got them. I guess all of those thighs rubbing together in them was too much.

I had been planning on getting some patches and ironing them on the inside before it happened. But, I danced with the devil today and lost. Dang it.

I would love to say that this is the first time that this happened. Unfortunately it has brought back bad memories. I've mentioned before that the Former Fat Girl did not own many pairs of jeans. In fact, the jeans that she did in fact own didn't even fit right. MUFFIN TOP!  She practically burst her spleen trying to keep the jeans buttoned.

And so when her jeans would split she would do just about anything to keep from going to buy new ones. ANYTHING. That included patch after patch after patch.

I know in my head that there is a legitimate reason why they ripped today. They were so worn when I bought them that they were bound to rip sooner or later, but that doesn't keep the flashbacks from coming. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP. Great...nice going Thunder Thighs!

***For those of you who are SpongeBob fans...remember that episode when he splits his pants and gets laughs so he starts doing it on purpose? "Oh no, I think I've Split MY Pants" *insert laughter* It gives me nightmares. haha.

So the irony is that tonight at the gym I was on schedule for a long distance run. I didn't pack shorts that I normally like to run in. I was wearing a pair that generally rides up in the crotcheral area. All I could think of was that I was going to end up with chub rub. MASSIVE chub rub. Good news: I did not!  WOO WOO.  8 miles and no rub. HOLLA!  I was a NASTY sweaty mess though.

Along with my pants issue, I have also been paying attention to my feet lately. They are skinny feet! What? Who do they belong to? Surely not I?  I have short wide feet with barely any toes. It's a miracle that I can walk.

The Former Fat Girl always thought she had skinny feet...she was wrong. I love that my shoe size has gone down since I lost the weight, but more importantly my feet down look swollen all of the time. I can actually tell the difference between my normal feet and my swollen feet.

I am doing my best to treat them right: pedicures (mostly by me), soakings, lotions, elevations, etc. And they are rewarding me. They are looking nice and slim in some of my ballet flats and just plumb adorable in my flip flops. *Please note: this is not a request for those with a foot fetish to contact me lol*

Alright kids, it was a good run tonight and I am beat. Sweet dreams. OH I will share one more thing...last night I had a dream about THE Bob Harper. We were training people together. It was *in a sing song voice* Awesome!  Would love to make that happen.  I think we could be BFFs.

Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts