She's Got Legs...and she knows how to use them

Hello Beautiful People,

Well I had originally planned to tell you all about my Fourth of July adventures tonight, but I have decided to put it off another night...anticipation is a wonderful thing. Keeps you coming back. haha. Actually, I've been laying in bed for the past 5 hours after a long study session today and I'm a little tired.

First off, the good news is that I found my new church. The church that I had been wanting to check out felt like I had been there forever. It was very exciting. I can't wait to go back.  After church I went to Starbucks to study. I was there all afternoon and I was cold. I got a lot done, but was easily distracted as I was wearing shorts and it was 90 below. I had also been coughing. I was coughing all night and generally it felt like a dry cough. When I no longer need musinex I end up coughing because it dries me out. Well this didn't stop. So on my way home I stopped and got some cough syrup. Upon inspection it does not say "non-drowsy"...so um...that may explain the last 5 hours.

Let's go back to the shorts though. I mentioned previously that I have been wearing a lot of skirts this year. So this was the first time I put the shorts on this season and well...I rocked them!  Oh yeah. Why?  Because my legs are FREAKIN fantastic!  They have always been my favorite feature, but now I finally have the legs that I always envisioned that I had.

I always had nice legs, they were just bigger than I thought they were. Now they are exactly what my brain has always thought they were. I could not be more excited. And with my tan...well now I just can't stop looking at them. I hate wearing pants. You know how Miley Cyrus is big on showing her legs right now. Well I am right there with her. If I could wear just underwear and tops I would.

My thighs are amazing. My calves are spectacular. HOLLA!

I simply love putting on my workout shorts for the gym. I could look at my legs all day long. OH and yeah, if you are around me, I'll even let you touch them. haha. On Thursday when we were getting ready to leave Cape May I was backing up towards my Aunt and Cousin "Go ahead...touch them". haha. They did. And they were impressed. I have no shame.

But, give me a break. This is a lifetime in the making. I squandered so many years in denial thinking my legs looked like this, when they most certainly did not. I deserve this. I have worked hard for this. I repeat Legs Night is my favorite night. I am a beast with the weights. When Gym Buddy Lisa and I were talking about the weights we are on she mentioned that she wasn't sure that she wanted to go higher. She didn't want her legs to bulk up. That's not going to happen. I am strengthening my legs and the reality is that they are thinning out. Stronger and thinner. I win!

Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts