Random Wednesday: Gummy Bears, dehydration, and Massages

Happy Random Wednesday Y'all!

Alright kids, the week is half over. Thank goodness. It's been busy. I have not gotten a chance to study all week. ARGH!  Luckily tomorrow is my Friday. WOO WOO. I will be leaving right after Boot Camp and heading to cousin Kim's to have a little Baby Cassidy day on friday. YEAH!

*****

So I forgot to mention something yesterday regarding my jeans. It has been so long since I put them on I was hoping that miraculously they would be hanging off of me. Sadly, they were not. They were not tighter though. So we'll take that.

*****

Yesterday was Mr. Wil's birthday.  He received a 3lb bag of gummy bears. um...you had me a gummy bear. I have been pilfering his gummy bear village. Not much, just a half of a handful to make me happy. And yes, with my OCD I separate them by color and then eat them.

I happened to notice that I always get way more red then any other color...turns out Mr. Wil doesn't eat the red. Will you Marry Me Wil? I will eat your red gummy bears!

*****

This weekend is going to be busy. I have a family party in Jersey on Saturday and then a family party in Reading on Sunday.  Originally I was going to skip the party on Sunday and study. But, it went from being a birthday party to a birthday party/graduation party. I need to celebrate for Aunt Kathy. She has been one of my biggest supporters.  So I called mom and told her that I need her to be my chauffeur. I will ride in the backseat and study. That's at least 4 hours of study time. 

*****

So there another little hottie at the gym wearing headbands. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but dang if that isn't a turn on now. WHAT?  Did I just say that.

*****

Tonight I couldn't figure out what to do at the gym. Last night was a distance night and tomorrow is boot camp. I thought about doing legs, but then I decided that I would just keep it to a light walk and then get a massage. Ms. Tracey and I walked at lunch so I got 4 miles in today.

That massage is my savior. I kept it on my calves and oh how happy it made me.

*****

This weekend I had a little scare. Mom-Mom was severely dehydrated. While I was making us lunch I noticed that she was leaning to the side and seemed very vacant. I asked if she was okay and she wasn't responding. So I dropped everything and ran over to her. She said she didn't know what I was saying and I pulled a chair over and guided her into it. I ran and got her water and a banana and in a little while she was back to normal. Scared the CRAP out of me though.

This is why I am constantly asking everyone if they have had enough water each day.

HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE!

*****

So tonight I had a lot to do when I got home. I considered not showering because I wasn't that sweaty, and then I remembered that I had to shave. I can't wait until winter.

*****

Sending a Happy Birthday Shout Out to Heather!  Love ya darlin!

*****

Today it was my day for Breakfast Club. I finally brought my Make Your Own Yogurt Parfait Bar. I had two different yogurts, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, and granola with almonds.  I loved it. It was a nice summer treat. It wasn't as popular as the bagel days though.

Oh well...more for me. I went back for a second cup of fruit.

*****

Today I saw a headline: Miracle Diet-Lose 27lbs.

Little tip: if it says "miracle" in the title...it's probably really bad for you...and most likely doesn't work.

*****

Congratulations to William and Kate on their beautiful bundle of joy. They looked so beautiful and happy stepping out with Prince George. I was so happy and excited for them. And mortified when I heard there were articles on how she can lose the baby weight. Are you serious?  What is wrong with people?

On a more positive note, my obsession has been noted and I was invited to join a panel for a discussion group on America's Obsession with the Royal Family. I so wish I could take off tomorrow and participate, but alas, I must work.

And on that note, I'm sleepy and ready for bed.


Have a Blessed Night.


*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Fundraising for http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13

Comments

Popular Posts