Even Trainers need Trainer Part Deux

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

There were a few things that I forgot to mention in last night's post...so we'll make this Part Deux. Sometimes I wonder if I should be driving and operating heavy machinery after the gym. haha. Or it's just an "old" thing.

One of my favorite people to follow on twitter and instagram is The  Bob Harper.  Bob is a trainer. He knows how to push others and what to do. But, he goes to cross fit and has trainers that he works with. If it's good enough for Bob Harper, then it's good enough for me. :-)

*Quick side note - Season 15 has started filming!  WOO WOO

So tonight was legs night. I Heart Legs night. I love weights. That's why it annoys me that I wasn't including it in my workouts more often. I mean I LOVE weights. They are good for you. I am strong and I feel good when I am doing them. I love the way my body responds.  There is no rational reason for me to have cut back. None. I know better. Have I mentioned that I LOVE weights?

One of my faithful Bleeps commented last week that it's so much easier to motivate others than to motivate yourself. AMEN. And that sucks. I never tire of talking to people about adapting a healthy lifestyle. I can stress the importance of making time and health a priority. And yet, I still have to bribe myself with movies or books to get myself a good workout. And I like to do it!  It's that Former Fat Girl I tell you!  She will do anything to get me to slack off.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh....she frustrates me so!

Okay, so now for the good news. I have been applying what I have learned to my workouts and I have seen improvement. I have been passing the Program design quizzes so I am good with that ;-)  Next week are the Final Assessments for the Health & Fitness Challenge at work...did I start too late?

We don't have Boot Camp this week because of the Holiday. But, the gym does have a circuit class every Wednesday night. A sweet gentleman has been asking us when we are going to take it. There have been many reasons why I haven't been able to in the past: Choir practice, traffic, training day, boot camp the next day, study night...well tomorrow we are going to do it. I see Gym Crush Big Dude in there sometimes...so maybe it'll be a good night :-)  Now that's motivation!

Before I go, I will leave you with this funny....cause it made me laugh.



Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts