Going Country with my Playlist

Hello beautiful people,

Well it's that time...time to freshen up your playlist.

Last time I shared my Alt Rock playlist (to which I have added even more).  I have been missing Charlotte something awful lately so I shall go Country today :-)

Some Days You Gotta Dance - Dixie Chicks
Wildflower - The JaneDear Girls
County Line - Sugarland
Eight Second Ride - Jake Owen
Boots On - Randy Houser
Swingin - Leann Rimes
Cowboy Cassanova - Carrie Underwood
Come on Over- Shania Twain
5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
Pickin' Wildflowers - Keith Anderson
Rough & Ready - Trace Adkins
Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson
Off the Hillbilly Hook - Trailer Choir
Holler Back - The Lost Trailers
Hillbilly Shoes - Montgomery Gentry *Please note I have more than two songs in my library with the word Hillbilly in the title :-)
Man! I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich
Good Girl - Carrie Undersood
Giddy On Up - Laura Bell Bundy
Feel like a Rockstar - Kenny Chesney
All I Want to Do - Sugarland
Put You in a Song - Keith Urban
Sin Wagon - Dixie Chicks
Wild at Heart - Gloriana
Country Girl (Shake it for me) - Luke Bryan
Ready to Run - Dixie Chicks
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
Good as Gone - Little Big Town
Banjo - Rascal Flatts
Nothin' Better To Do - Leann Rimes
Faster Car - Keith Urban
You Look Good in My Shirt - Keith Urban
Better Life - Keith Urban
Hillbillies - Hot Apple Pie
Nothin to Lose - Josh Gracin

And if you liked my Alt Rock play list here are the ones that I have added:

Time of My Life - 3 Doors Down
It's the end of the World - REM
Smack My Ass - Puddle of Mudd
Psycho - Puddle of Mudd
Ambulance - The Pretty Black Chains
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
We are Young - - Fun
Pretenter - Foo Fighters
Runaway - Bon Jovi
Duck and Run - 3 Doors Down
The Road I'm On - 3 Doors Down *Tony Stewart stars in the video*
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
Bleed it out - Linkin Park
Faint - Linkin Park
Will You Be My Girl - Jet
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Bom Bom Bom - Living Things
Hey Girl - Oar

As usual, here is the list of the top workout songs that I get emailed every month.  I have already downloaded a few :-)


Wiz Khalifa - Work Hard, Play Hard - 70 BPM
Waka Flocka Flame, Nicki Minaj, Tyga & Flo Rida - Get Low - 125 BPM
The Pretty Black Chains - Ambulance - 153 BPM
Matchbox Twenty - She's So Mean - 120 BPM
Juan Magan - Bailando Por Ahi - 131 BPM
Russell Brand & Catherine Zeta-Jones - We Built This City / We're Not Gonna Take It - 143 BPM
One Direction - One Thing - 127 BPM
Justin Bieber & Ludacris - All Around the World - 130 BPM
Rihanna - Where Have You Been - 128 BPM
Nero - Promises - 144 BPM


To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
 As always, if you have songs that you like to workout to please feel free to email me or put it on my facebook page...I think you can tell how much I like to update mine.

**************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts