Some more Thursday Randomness

Happy Random Thursday Bleep!

Okay, let's just put it out there.  I love having a day off in the middle of the week, but this Holiday messed me up. The whole day I kept thinking "I hope I remember to get up for church tomorrow."..um...well in that case I Really hope that I remember to get up for work.  Doh!

And after today happened I sort of wish I had forgotten to wake up.  It wasn't a horrible day, but I was covering for Miss Kerri (who is hoping for fan mail like Miss Barb so I really need to talk about her more haha).  Anyway, she is off at the shore for a well deserved vacation...although she claims that she will be studying... We work together and I am comfortable covering for her, but this has been a week full of craziness for this client and today was no exception.  I felt like I was in quicksand.  I couldn't seem to catch my breath.  I also couldn't seem to drink my water.  I had to make it a point.  I only drank 30 oz while at work.   Argh.  This heat is not the time to be skipping on the water.

Although, I am fairly certain that I am the most hydrated person on the planet these days.  I am drinking so much water to replenish my fluids and lower my body temperature that I am starting to look pregnant at dinner time. Argh.  It goes away quickly, but several times this week it's been uncomfortable.

And while we are on the hydration topic...Yesterday I got up and went to the gym (after watching Ghostbusters...only Bill Murray and Dan Ackroyd could keep me from my appointed schedule haha).  Anyway, when I got there I filled up my water bottle and got on the elliptical.  I was all nice and sweaty and went to re-fill my bottle when I noticed something...there are two water fountains and one was broken...it was being worked on.  That took out the other one.  Dear Lord now is NOT the time to be without water!  I went to fill up in the bathroom sink, but still.  And tonight they were still unavailable, but they had brought in a giant water bottle. Ahhhh...thank you.

Let's go back to yesterday.  I walked in at around 11am and the place was packed. HOLLA!  Look at all of you healthy people going to the gym on a hot stinkin holiday!

I happened to get an elliptical by the Fox TV and was able to watch Bethenny Frankel show.  I had not seen it before.  And for those of you who don't know, she is the mother of my Skinny Girl Margaritas.  I didn't get to watch the whole thing because the leg weights were calling me, but I loved what I did see.

She had women who had read her book and changed their lives come on.  I loved what they had to say. It's not a diet!  Eating right is a lifestyle.  AMEN!  Bethenny talked about how it infuriates her that every week there is a new fad diet.  It's a multi-billion dollar industry.  Seriously, why?  Is eating right that horrific of an idea?  I will repeat, I did not get to 200lbs by smart choices.  Those same choices are not going to get me anywhere.  It was up to me to change.  No one could do it for me.

I am pretty excited about a new find!  You know I love my Crystal Light.  I heart my margarita and my appletini.  Well this week I found the Crystal Light Peach Bellini. YUM!  As we speak it is chilling in my fridge and I will be going for a glass momentarily. Te he...giddy as a school girl.  It really does not take much to please me.

Well I should go soon.  I'm covering for Miss Kerri again tomorrow and I need to get plenty of sleep.  Heather is coming over tomorrow night for a girl's night then we have a 5K in the morning before a stretching session with Hottie Instructor. YEAH!  Oh, and yes I went and got water guns for us to shoot at each other during the 5k.  haha...it's gonna be a hot one.

Sweet Dreams Bleeps!

**************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts