Gym Crushes 1, 2, and 3 in the house!

 Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Did you have a nice day?  I felt soooo refreshed today.  Yesterday I was so exhausted.  I had worked out 8 days in a row without a day of Rest.  I am reinstating Wednesday as my Rest day.  I can move things around if something comes up, but that it my scheduled day off now. 

The plan for the night was to run and print up some pictures at Target, grab dinner at Subway, and then start studying. WOO WOO. The pictures that I printed up were from Cousin Randy's Half Marathon in March.  I was amazed at the change in my body in that short of a time. HOLLA!

For dinner I grabbed a turkey hoagie on wheat with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and avocado...YUM!  I finished my sweet little novel while I ate so that I wouldn't be tempted when it came to study time.  So when I got home I finished my blog post and got down to business.  We are starting with the human heart.  It's a fascinating and complex muscle.

I was super tired so I didn't make it too far.  Eventually I just had to close up and get in bed. And today I felt so good. YEAH!  Rest is so wonderful!  Don't forget your rest day.

Happily we got the email today that the Final Assessments have been scheduled.  I have one week to kill it...again.  So immediately I put together my workout plan:

Tonight: Legs
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: Upper body and Stretching Session (YAY)
Sunday: Cardio
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Upper body
Wednesday: Rest

I had lunch plans with Fitness Competition Arch Nemesis Ryan (FCANR) today. We invited Ms. Barb along and when he suggested Wegmans I warned him what it is like to go with her. lol...but she was set on getting her pre-made salad so it was okay.  She even still had the salad dressing in the fridge that she could bring and use.

Lunch was hilarious and enlightening.  I wanted to hear all about FCAMR's Tough Mudder.  And I gotta say, going into it I just wanted to hear about it...now I kind of want to do one. Holy Crap did I just say that???
  
During the afternoon he and I talked about his helping me prepare for my certification.  When I learn how to stretch others properly I get to practice on him and I get to test train him. Of course he's eager to show me a thing or two too.  I can handle it.  We joked that maybe next year I could be the one leading the Boot Camp class. My goal would be to make him throw up :-)  And the reason why he is my arch nemesis is because his response was "I would welcome that. Bring it!"  He's so fun to have around to push me.

 So all day I was feeling good from all of my sleep last night that the new plan is to stop whatever I am doing at 10pm and get in bed. No matter what.  I don't have to go to sleep, but I need to prepare myself for bed.  We are 6 minutes away so I have to type really fast right now.

I also started the day with my weekly coffee. So that helped keep me awake too.  I also got back on the exercise ball today.  I had been off of it for a couple of weeks because of my foot.  Of course I was having a little too much fun bouncing around to my reggae playlist that my knees locked in the afternoon and I had to go back to my chair. Oh well, I worked my core for 5 hours.

I did not drink my full water intake during work today so I got a little nervous for the gym.  I knew that I would drink plenty while I was there, but I wasn't sure how it would affect my cardio warm up.  And then I saw an empty treadmill next to Gym Crush 1 and forgot all about it.  I'm on it!  Have I mentioned how much I love to watch him run?  Our babies will be fast pretty babies! It was my fastest mile to date. HOLLA!  Cute boys make me run!

I did get off and head over to the butt and thigh machines.  That's when I spied Gym Crush 2 over on the back machine. Oh how nice....and then when I was on the ab machine I looked over and saw former Gym Crush 1 but now Gym Crush 3 on the treadmill in the back...YEAH!  If he keeps coming I may bump him to 2 and move 2 to 3.  Well you know I needed to cool down my legs from the weights...oh look there's an empty treadmill next to him.  It's mine!  I was only on for a few minutes before it was time to head home, but they were lovely...

What a great day!

****Please note****
  
If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.


jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts