Time to update my Playlist

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Sorry it has taken me so long to do another post on Playlists.  I've been meaning to since I think it's so important not to let yourself get in a music rut and grow stale.

I have been constantly adding new music to my playlist. As often as I listen to it, it's easy to get in a pattern of boredom.  Now let me just say that what I workout to is not what I listen to normally.  I am a Country Girl :-)  This morning I was at the fitness center and put on the VH1 top 20 countdown while I was on weights and I did not know any song in the 9-20 range.

So let me share with you some of my newbies:

We Found Love - Rihanna
Just Dance - Lady Ga Ga
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
Give Me Everything - Pitbull
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
Shake - Pitbull
Holding Out for a Hero- Bonnie Tyler (Footloose soundtrack...the original)
Let's Go Crazy - Prince
Rio - Duran Duran
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Music - Madonna
I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins
Wild at Heart - Gloriana
The Distance - Cake
Some Days Ya Gotta Dance - Dixie Chicks
WildFlower - The JaneDear Girls

Now you heard me talk about the Biggest Loser workout mixes that I love so much.  The sports anthems ones!

Strike It Up
Unbelievable
Panama
Everybody Dance Now
Mony Mony
I want Candy
Let's Get It Started
You Gotta Fight for Your Right
Nothin' But a Good Time
Sirius
Strike It Up
Crazy Train
What I Like About You
Kernkraft 400
Sandstorm
The Power
Gonna Make You Sweat

And now I will share the Playlist email that I get emailed to me from Run Hundred.  I know there are a few I plan on downloading as soon as I get a new Itunes card. LOL *Shameless Plug - Birthday is coming up people!  Makes for a great present for me*


The Black Keys - Lonely Boy - 165 BPM

Honor Society - Can't Box Me In - 137 BPM

Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull - Dance Again - 128 BPM

Neon Trees - Everybody Talks - 155 BPM

Karmin - Brokenhearted - 120 BPM

Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound - 125 BPM

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It (Mord Fustang Remix) - 127 BPM

The Wanted - Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Full Radio Vocal Remix) - 128 BPM

Flo Rida & Sia - Wild Ones (Project 46 Remix) - 126 BPM

Madonna, Nicki Minaj & LMFAO - Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix) - 132 BPM

To find more workout songs--and hear next month's contenders—folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
  


Alright, quit reading and go update!  Enjoy


**************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts