Revealing secret desires in Boot Camp

Happy Tuesday Bleeps!

And you know what Tuesday means: Boot Camp!  Second to last week.

When I left the apartment this morning it was as if the Dementors were sucking my soul.  It was hot as Heck!  I had to make a plan in order to survive class.

Step one: Drink more water than ever.  Check.

I drank 60oz by 3pm.  I was peeing every hour.  And quite frankly, I could have gone every 30 minutes. 

Step two: Hit up the protein.  Check.

You need energy to burn energy.

Step three: Hit the exercise ball.  Check.

I had asked for more core work, so I had to do my part too.

Step four: Suggest Hottie Instructor bring a super soaker to class.  Check.

He didn't, but he thought it was a good idea.

I asked around and it was pretty obvious that it was going to be just me in class again.  I'll try to hide my disappointment. *giggle*

Before I went out to class I filled up three water bottles.  I was hot last week and I ran out before the end of class.  So I got two ready for class and one for the car ride.

When I got out to the lawn my first thought was: Hey, it's not that bad out!  I would like to thank the gallons of water I drank today.  It cooled my body off nicely :-)  Because of the heat and the fact that I hit my legs hard this weekend I only ran during the warm up.  Usually I run a lap in between stations, but not tonight.  I was good with that.

A big shout out to Hottie Instructor for tailoring the class to me.  I had asked him last week if we could go heavy on the Core and we did. :-)  I'd also like to give a shout out for making me laugh.  I had joked around about going to get my umbrella out of the car so that he could hold it over me and block the sun.  He moved between me and the sun and that helped a lot.

And you all know that my favorite part of class was the stretching.  I love how he asked if it was okay if he stretched me.  Seriously, like you need to ask. My response: Yes please!  I can stretch all I want, but it does not get any better than that.  It was practically orgasmic!  Yes, I really have beat the tar out of my legs.

I feel torn about being the only one in class.  I am very much enjoying the personal training.  Not gonna lie.  I am getting a lot out of asking questions and having him concentrate on me and my form.  I just don't get why it's just me though?  It's a free freakin class!  And then I think: um I did not take this class the last two years either.  But, that's different than coming and stopping.  Come back to class people! Just leave before it's time to stretch! :-)
 
Next week is the last week of class and I will miss it very much.  I wish I had the money to hire him as my trainer :-(  He pushes me and I like working with him.  Two very important things.

I did take advantage of my private time to pump him for info...

The past two weekends I was constantly asked "What are you doing these days?"  It depressed me.  I have a job, but it's not how I want to be defined.  It's not what I want to do for the rest of my life. And it's sure as heck not what I want to talk about on my time off. Why the heck did I not talk about my blog?  Why did I talk about work? Bah!

I have thought about becoming a trainer for a long time now.  I don't know that it's what I really want to do, but I know that I want to move to the fitness field.  And now I am starting to do my ground work.  I asked him a lot of questions and I have many more to add.  Here's hoping it's another private class next week.

The reason that I haven't really pushed anything yet is because of my damn belly.  I keep thinking that no one is going to want to listen to me as long as I have it.  I'm working my butt off and I know where I lack.  I just need to step up and focus.  Maybe getting certified will help me focus. Maybe this is what I need.

The last time I voiced my secret desire it was about completing a Half marathon and I made it happen 3 months later...so here it is Universe: I want to move to the Health/Fitness field.

**************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts