I Have A Dream

I Have A Dream.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be truely happy with my body.

I Have A Dream that one day children everywhere will crave vegetables instead of sugar.

I Have A Dream that one day I will no longer have anxiety attacks at the thought of eating out at special events.

I Have A Dream that one day milk will be the most popular drink in schools.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be able to get through the full day without fantasizing about a cheeseburger and fries.

I Have A Dream that one day video games will be replaced with riding bikes and jumping rope.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be able to go through a grocery store without standing at the edge of the candy aisle gazing longingly.

I Have A Dream that one day families will skip Fast Food and enjoy healthy family meals together.

I have a dream that one day I will be able to walk into any store I want and buy clothes that look just the way they do on the mannequin.

I Have A Dream that one day all companies will offer and in-office gyms.

I Have A Dream that one day I will no longer live in fear of gaining the weight back.

I Have A Dream that one day people will realize that quick fixes are not the way to go.

I Have A Dream that one day I will lose my dang belly!

I Have A Dream that walking groups will replace the At-Home party craze.

I Have A Dream that one day I will like brussel sprouts.

I Have A Dream that one day ads will no longer be photoshopped.

I Have A Dream that one day I can conquer the shoulder machine.

I Have A Dream that one day the women/girls that young girls look up to will not be a size 0.

I Have A Dream that one day I can enjoy a meal at a nice restaurant without preoccupying myself with what I will have for dessert.

I Have A Dream that one day tv shows will feature average size actors and not joke about their weight.

I Have A Dream that one day Tony Stewart will finally call me!

I Have A Dream that one day Weight-loss shows will no longer be needed.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be able to do the hand-stand push-ups.

I Have A Dream that one day people will stop putting everyone else's needs above theirs and start taking care of themselves too.

I Have A Dream that one day I will walk in the Susan G Komen 3 Day!

I Have A Dream that one day treadmills in homes all around the world will stop being expensive clothes holders and start being used to walk on.

I Have A Dream that one day I will not panic about wearing a bikini.

I Have A Dream that one day Schools will triple the budget for health and fitness.

I Have A Dream that one day I will meet my pledge amount for Run for Autism.

I Have A Dream that one day Plus Sizes will no longer be needed.

I Have A Dream that one day I will not still feel like pregnant women are skinnier than I am.

I Have A Dream that one day I will no longer turn to food for comfort.

I Have A Dream that one day people will realize that they are worth it and can do it!

I Have A Dream that one day I will no longer have a giant knot in my shoulder.

I Have A Dream that one day Subways will outnumber McDonalds, Wendy's, and Burger king combined.

I Have A Dream that one day I will train with Bob Harper!

I Have A Dream that one day childhood obesity will no longer be a problem.

I Have A Dream that one day a trip to the Fitting Room will not be a traumatic event and may actually look forward to trying on jeans and bathing suits.

I Have A Dream that one day all restaurants will offer "Healthy Options" menus.

I Have a Dream that one day I will have the butt of my dreams.

I Have A Dream that one day I can go to the beach without craving ice cream.

I Have A Dream that one day Super Size will no longer be an option.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be able to look in the mirror and see how beautiful I am and not zero in on the fat that I still need to lose.

I Have A Dream that one day Halloween candy will be replaced with non-sugar filled treats.

I Have A Dream that one day I can walk by a restaurant without my knees weakening at the heavenly aroma drifting out.

I Have A Dream that one day people will realize that the key to living a healthy life is through proper nutrition and exercises.

I Have A Dream that one day I will no longer hide wrappers in my trash, even when no one else is around.

I Have A Dream that one day the people everywhere will lead more active lives.

I Have A Dream that one day I can talk to a cute boy without thinking that he thinks I'm fat.

I Have A Dream that one day people will stop making excuses and start making changes.

I Have A Dream that one day I will be a certified personal trainer and help others lose weight and become healthier happier people.

Have a Blessed Night my friends and may your Dreams come true.

Don't forget my Fundraising for Autism Research:

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA13

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts