Who is ready to freshen their Playlist?

It's that time again Bleeps,

Time to freshen up your playlist.  I'm going to share with you my finely tuned Half Marathon playlist.  A lot of these songs I have recommended before, but some of you are new...and some of you aren't taking your playlist seriously!  Haha.

Not one of these songs let me slow down. You tend pace with the beats of your music so it's IMPORTANT to keep it moving and fresh.

So here we go:

Whyyawannabringmedown - Kelly Clarkson
Animals - Nickelback
The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Go That Far - Brett Michaels
Will you Be My Girl - Jet
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
Seven Nation Army - The White Sripes
Pretender - Foo Fighters
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring
Walla Walla - The Offspring
Mony Mony - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Everybody Dance Now - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
I Want Candy - Biggest Loser Stadium mix
Panama - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Unbelievable - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Don't Stop Believin' - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Sirius - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Sandstorm - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Kernkraft 400 - Biggest Loser Stadium Mix
Blow - Ke$ha
On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez
Nothin Better to Do - LeAnn Rimes
Giddy On Up - Laura Bell Bundy
Holler Back - The Lost Trailers
Something in Your Mouth - Nickelback
Burn It to the Ground - Nickelback
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler
Give Me Everything - Pitbull
Animal - Neon Trees
5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne (also my ringtone)
Let's Go - Calvin Harris
Faint - Linkin Park
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (A MUST HAVE)
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj
I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
Good As Gone - Little Big Town
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison
Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky) - Bill Conti (JUST DO IT)
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Chariots of Fire - Cheesy,  but so fun
Time of My Life - 3 Doors Down
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)
Sell Out - Reel Big Fish
Chasing the Sun - The Wanted
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty (this makes me choke up every time...I start thinking about the words and feel very proud of myself)
Here It Goes Again - Ok Go (the treadmill video)
I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
Pause - Pitbull
Hey Girl - OAR
The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
Turn All the Lights On - T-Pain
Steal My Sunshine - Len (heard it three times the day before on the radio so I felt it was my sign to download it)
Fame - soundtrack

As always, here is the list of the hottest new Playlist songs that gets sent to me.  Oh yeah, I already had some on there :-)

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Dragonette - Let It Go - 131 BPM
Christina Aguilera - Your Body - 104 BPM
OneRepublic - Feel Again - 70 BPM
Dierks Bentley - 5-1-5-0 - 118 BPM
PSY - Gangnam Style - 134 BPM
Maroon 5 - One More Night - 93 BPM
Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses - 127 BPM
Flo Rida - Whistle (Disfunktion Remix) - 128 BPM
Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl & Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Axwell Remix) - 127 BPM
Enrique Iglesias & Sammy Adams - Finally Found You - 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts