What shall I be for Halloween?

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Okay so let's just put it out there. Right now I am too scared to go food shopping.  I do not trust myself to avoid the Halloween candy. And so right now my cabinets are mighty empty.  Bah!

Do you dress up for Halloween?  I do. I have a few costumes to rotate through, but I was hoping to wear a bridesmaid dress from a couple of years ago and you know...go as a Bridesmaid (from the movie of course).  You may remember that the dress was my back up for the wedding a couple of weeks ago. I never got a chance to try it on though.

So I did that last night.  I didn't know if it would fit. It doesn't!  Another dress big on the boobies.  It was so tight two years ago that I couldn't even wear a bra. It wouldn't zip with one on. Now, if I want to wear it again...and I do cause it's so pretty, I will have to have it taken in. HOLLA!

Now I am down to some former costumes: Sexy pirate (think I wore it twice already), Little Red Riding Hood (got that when I  dyed my hair brown one year), Goldie Locks, or French Maid.  In honor of my soon to be nephew (who has a pirate room) I will be Ruby the Pirate Beauty again.  Well quite frankly, I like the skull ring.  I like to commit to character.

The Goldie Locks costume is cute. I got it five years ago. I looked hot in it. Still do, but it's not as tight as it once was. I should have tried on the Little Red Riding Hood one too, but since I don't want to do that as a blonde I didn't.

It's so much more fun to dress up now. The Former Fat girl hated dressing up. Here let me throw on a football jersey and go.  Hmm, I could get a pumpkin costume to cover the belly.  Oh throw a sheet on me and cut holes all over it. I can be Charlie Brown's Halloween costume. Put on some pajamas for the ever so popular Little Kid costume.  What ever happens Do NOT touch the belly!

I do have some dream costumes. And one day I will wear them. I have always wanted to be Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie".  That is my Dream for next year. Note to self: Get rid of that dang belly!  I also think I would make a really cute Tinker Bell.  Actually my plan for this year was to be Abby from NCIS, but I didn't get my act together in time for it. Plus my hair is too short for braids now. Boooo.

Alright kids, after all of this Halloween talk I want to watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Have a Blessed Night my friends.

PS - I'm now on instagram: Jennie5973

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Comments

Popular Posts