Let the Training Begin...unofficially

Hello Beautiful People!

So it's been an exciting couple of weeks. While I have had to cut back on the studying for my Personal Training Certification and push off the exam some more, I have not lost my desire to help people.

My cousin asked me to put together a workout program for her. So I sent her some assessment questions and put together a program for her.  She had a workout class on Wednesdays and asked for programs for 3 other days during the week. It was so much fun to me to put this together.

I have her starting off with the basics.  Right now we want to focus on form, motion, and keeping to a schedule. If things go well in the next couple of weeks we will increase her weights and alter her exercises.

I was very excited about this and was telling Ms. Tracey all about it during our walk the other day. She mentioned that this is the last week for her cycling class and isn't sure what she's going to be doing now.  Then she asked if I could put together one for her too. YEAH!  Heck yeah I can.  Hers is a different challenge. She wants a workout program that she can keep to while at home.

Later that night I got an email from a blog reader looking for a personal cheerleader.  Money struggles are a problem and a constant sourse of stress for weight loss.  We have emailed and I am sending her an assessment questionaire also.

I wish I could be there in person for them.  It would make this a lot easier, but it's not always an option. I'm happy to take a peek into their lives and give them options to make more active choices. I will not just give them the plans and walk away.  I'll need to keep checking to see how the progress is going and updating the plan to shock their bodies.

So that's 3 'onofficial' clients.  I can take on some more :-)  Feel free to email me if you need some help :-)  jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Okay, so let's talk about my workout now. Last night I made it back to the gym.  I put in 30 minutes on the treadmill and then wanted to do an upper body workout.  I am itching to do a lower body, but I'm not sure how my sprained foot will handle the pressure so I am putting it off another week.

When I got on the 'back' machine I pulled out my notebook. I had not done another upper body workout since late September. WHAT?  How did I let so much time go by? So it's been 3 weeks. I dropped my weights a little. I'm glad I did. I really focused on my form and taking my time with each movement.  And it was a struggle. I will work my way back up to my old weights in a couple of weeks.  I'm glad that I had the notebook to reference.

Today I sat on the exercise ball again this morning and Ms. Tracey and I went for another walk at lunch. So all afternoon the Former Fat Girl kept saying "Go ahead and skip the gym tonight. You've already done enough today."  And until I was on the ride home I was considering it. Then I had a vision...Gym Crush 1! 

So I went...and he was there...and he is lovely...and I heart him...and I want to have his babies!

Before I go, Ms. Barb wanted me to make a correction to yesterday's post.  Don't worry, she's still famous.  She is the cheerleading coach though. I had that information wrong.  My apologies Ms. Barb.

Have a Blessed Night my friends.

PS - I'm now on instagram: Jennie5973

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Comments

Popular Posts