Belated Random Wednesday...on a Thursday

Hello Beautiful People!

Sorry I missed a post yesterday, but I didn't get home until late and I was just plain tired.  After work I went to Subway for dinner and then to my cousin's Field Hockey game.  I was very excited.  I wanted to try new Tuscan chicken...oh heck yeah that was good.  I got it with spinach, tomatoes, and the balsamic vinegar. I got the foot long and had them wrap half for lunch today. And it was GOOD.  However, when I got in my car after the game, my car smelled like the sandwich...bah. It was zipped in the lunch bag.

My aunt was hosting the tailgate after the game.  So at half time we went over to the student center to get it set up. Chili. Hoagies. Cookies. Candy. Chips. Fruit. Potato salad. Chicken nuggets. OH my!  I sat there smelling the cookies that were peaking through the aluminum foil...Oh I wanted to reach my hand in there and snag one. The next thing I know they are uncovered and I swear they are calling my name. "Jennie...can you smell me?  You know you want to eat me. It's okay...no one needs to know".  A few moments later my cousin Shain goes walking by eating one. Dang it!  So I caved. I had one.

Aunt Sarah doesn't eat chili and asked me to taste it and give her my honest opinion. So I got a little bowl full. It was good. Tasty. Yummy. And the next thing I know, I am sitting there by myself. And I ate another dang cookie. Bah!

We wait until the girls all get their plates before we hit the food.  Now I ate dinner. there is no reason for me to have anything else. But, it's there. I see it and I smell it. I hate that I gave in.  I got a piece of a turkey hoagie, potato salad, and fruit.

Cousin Shain came over with a little Twix. What? Where did that come from? So he brought me a little Twix and a little Snickers. I ate them both. I literally had no self control.Very annoyed with myself.

When I got home I quickly packed my lunch for today and got in bed. Only to wake up to the text that my brother and sister-in-law were on the way to the hospital. Her water broke. YEAH!  All day long I was getting texts on the update.  I was anxious all day. And what is my first response: I want to eat something. That's how the Former Fat Girl dealt with anxiety.  The new me will workout if she can, but as I still had to get through work that wasn't an option. I practically pulled a muscle forcing myself to stay in my chair and not hit the vending machine.  I cannot even begin to tell you how strong the urge was to eat all day long. I resisted though.

My nephew arrived in the afternoon and I can hardly wait to meet him. Mom and I will be going down to Florida over Christmas to do that.   We are going to drive down and take the Auto Train back to Virginia. On our way down we will stop for the night in Charlotte and I will get to see some friends. YEAH!  And then the next day will be 10 hours in the car. I'm so exited for the trip, but I'm already having anxiety. Will I be able to get in a workout? What am I going to eat? I'm excited to say that the plan is to stop in Savannah along the way. It's in my top 3 of places I want visit. So part of me wants to go somewhere really cool to eat (lots of homestyle cooking), but part of me wants to stop somewhere quick and then walk around town for an hour.  I''ve got time.  I'll figure it out.

So while I was waiting for news on the nephew Ms. Tracey came over to see me. She wanted to talk about the workout plan I gave her. Oh and ps - I now have 5 unofficial clients :-)  She had done the workout the night before and was feeling the burn. I was so excited.  She said I had targeted everything that she wanted. We talked about some of the exercises and the length of time she should do them and the degree of difficulty on them.

I want to give a shout out to Wannabe Mama for my Liebster Award nomination :-)  I will share random facts about myself on a post this weekend.

And speaking of the weekend...are you ready for this big storm?  It made me think of Hurricane Irene. That is when I first started this blog. They are advising everyone to stock up on gas and food. Just remember: If you buy it, you will eat it!

Have a Blessed Night my friends.

PS - I'm now on instagram: Jennie5973

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Comments

Popular Posts