Why must there be so many fast food joints by gyms?

Hello Beautiful People!

I think I'm going to need to cut my hair soon.  I sure as heck better be able to get into those size 6 jeans this weekend.  Why you ask?  Well since I am showering at night after the gym my hair is a mess in the morning.  I use a spray bottle, but it doesn't do the job right. Argh.

Don't get me wrong.  I love going to the gym, but there are adjustments to make.  Right now my hair just might be a casualty.  I was checking out hairstyles while I was on the treadmill and bike tonight.  It has to be long enough for tiny pig tails at least.  I can't have sweaty hair on my neck.  Ick.

So I know you are dying to know.  Well yes, as I write this I am listening to the new Adele cd.  I killed it on the treadmill again.  YEAH.  I was on fire for 10 miles.  I stopped and could barely get started again for my cool down mile.  That mile was sad.  It was twice as long as the others.  It felt good though.

I was feeling sick on the bike though.  It was a hunger sick.  I know I've been burning way more calories and I need to eat more.  Sounds crazy right, but in order to lose weight I actually need to eat more. My food yesterday threw me off.  That free salad pushed my sandwich to my dinner.  It wasn't enough.  So I was feeling sick on the bike.  I was going to do 15 minutes on the elliptical before I left, but I was super hungry.

The drive home is the worst part of the night.  Let me tell you what I must pass on the way home: Five Guys Burgers, Boston Market, Arby's, Taco Bell, Denny's, McDonalds, Burger King, and Wawa.  And that is only first 3 blocks.  And yes, I'm hot and sweaty so the windows are cracked.  I just don't see these former places of pleasure, but I smell them too.  Tonight the tantalizing aroma of hamburgers almost made my knees weak.  ARGH.  Why isn't there a subway in there????

This weekend I need to make some more chili or grill some chicken to make sure I have great options for dinner next week.

Before I go, I promised to tell you how it went with the Exercise Ball at work today.  Well, I didn't get it until 3:30 so I only had 90 minutes with it. I LOVE IT.  I will be sharing custody with Barb for a little while, but as soon as we can request ones for ourselves I am so doing it.  I thought I was going to miss leaning back, but I didn't. 

Alright I must make this short.  I'm a tired pup people.  I need to figure out my rest day soon :-)
 
 *************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

  1. Such a good point, why are there soooooo many fast food joints by the gym?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts