Going Back in Time with this month's Playlist

It's that Time again Bleeps!  Time to update your playlist.

Hmm...last time I shared my Country playlist and the time before that I shared my Alt Rock one...so let's go back in time...Don't Judge Me!  But, yes, I happen to love these songs.  This is my 70's-80's-90's Playlist...and it's a long one.

Fame - Irene Cara
My Heart Skips a Beat - Cover Girls
I heard a Rumor - Bananarama
I want to be a Cowboy - Boys Don't Cry
Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler (My favorite!!!!!!)
Wild Wild West - Escape Club
Turn the Beat Around - Vicki Sue Robinson
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
Things that Make You Go Hmmm - C + C Music Factory
Meeting in The Ladies Room - Klymaxx
Pump Up the Volume - MARRS
Some Like It Hot - Robert Palmer
Little Red Corvette - Prince
Show Me - Cover Girls
Let the Music Play - Shannon
It Takes Two - Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive
Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice (this one's for you Kim!)
1,2,3,4 Get your Woman on the Floor - Coolio
Space Cowboy - N'Sync
We Connect - Stacey Q
I Melt With You - Modern English
Just Got Paid - N'Sync
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Nasty - Janet Jackson (I turn into a bad ass on the treadmill when this comes on)
Tootsie Roll - ESPN Jock Jams
Diamond Girl - Stevie B
Playing With the Boys - Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)
Two of Hearts - Stacie Q
Freeze Frame - J Geils Band (I do start to clap and jump around when this is on...look a little silly running)
The Warrior - Scandal
Groove is in the Heart - Dee-Lite
My Life - Billy Joel
Mighty Wings - Cheap Trick (Top Gun)
Let me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer (She was the Bomb!)
No Strings Attached - N'Sync
Destination Unknown - Marietta (Top Gun)
I like to Move It - ESPN Jock Jams
I'm Free - Kenny Loggins
Working for the Weekend - Loverboy
Venus - Bananarama
Hot Summer Nights - Miami Sound Machine (Top Gun)
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)
One way or Another - Blondie
Strike It up - Black Box
Call Me - Blondie
Loving Every Minute of It - Loverboy
Bringin' Da Noise - N'Sync
Point of No Return - Expose
Sexy and 17 - Stray Cats
Heartbreaker- Pat Benetar
You're Unbelievable - INXS
Rock On - Michael Damien (that's right...I went there it's a bit slower, but I get an attitude with it)
I know what Boys Like - The Waitresses
Boom Boom Boom - ESPN Jock Jams
It's still Rock'n'Roll to me - Billy Joel
I Love Rock'n'Roll - Joan Jet
On the Dark Side - John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band (Eddie and the Cruisers)
We got the Beat - Go-Go's

 I listen once a week and it just makes me smile.  It's fun. They aren't all the fastest songs, but they make it fresh and that's just as important as speeding it up. If they make me smile then that's all I ask.


As always, here is this month's email with the top workout songs (I've already added some to my playlist):

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Flo Rida - Whistle - 103 BPM
Pitbull & Shakira - Get It Started - 129 BPM
The Wanted - Chasing the Sun - 129 BPM
Calvin Harris & Ne-Yo - Let's Go - 130 BPM
Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - 113 BPM
Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time - 126 BPM
Pitbull - Back in Time (Play-N-Skillz Remix) - 128 BPM
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (Coyote Kisses Remix) - 124 BPM
LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) - 130 BPM
Gotye & Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (Tiesto Remix) - 129 BPM


To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine. 

Have a Great Night and please share with me any songs you like to listen to.


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.


jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts