Happy Random Wednesday Y'All!

Happy Random Wednesday Y'All!

So I am back in Charlotte near where I lived before. The new gym I am going to is very close (used to be a grocery store). In fact it's in the same shopping center as the Wendy's that I used to go to. The Wendy's that I would run to when I was hungry. I would hit the Dollar menu like a dollar equaled low calories. Many a Frosty was consumed because of that Wendy's.

This may be a challenge.

*****

Before I left Virginia I went to Modell's, a sporting good store, and found something I wasn't even looking for. I think we all know how much I value my sneakers. I heart my Reebok. They work for me. But, I have always wanted to try the Asics Gel. The problem is the price. I am not willing to spend that much money on them.

Well this was my lucky day. I found one pair in my size. They were normally $149.99. But, they were on clearance (I believe someone returned them) for $69.99. Seriously?  So I snatched them up. With all of my foot problems recently.I was a little excited about this.

I wore them for a couple of days just to break them in. I loved them. So even if they didn't work for my running, I would happily wear them all day.



The good news is that I ran in them for 15 miles yesterday. I think we have found my Marathon Sneakers!  I am going to reserve them for Distance days. I heart them!

*****

Pumpkin Spice is back!  I have had a couple of Iced Chai Tea Lattes with Pumpkin Spice. They are so yummy!  Some have had more pumps then others...just sayin that one was practically neon orange!

Also back is Salted Caramel Mocha! HELLO!!!!

*****

I have been doing some software training for the new gig. My first morning doing so was a nightmare. I had so many computer problems. I got a virus. So basically for 24 hours I was crying thinking I needed a new computer. It is not in the budget. I spent a lot of time with Norton cleaning it up. There are still some issues and I will need a new computer eventually, but right now it's manageable. That was VERY stressful though. My belly hurt and I wanted to eat a LOT.

*****

I am working on getting on a new schedule. I need routine so this is good. Routine is good for me. YEAH!!!!

I am a little emotional and overwhelmed right now so routine helps a lot. It calms me down.

*****

Last week I got an awesome surprise. Aunt Kathy sent me a Alex and Ani bracelet."It's Not a Sprint, It's a Marathon". I LOVE it! I have the best family and support system!




*****

Today was weights day in the new gym. I had previously only been on the treadmill. I would like to paint a picture for you. Little petite blonde me hitting all of the machines with all of the large muscular African American men. LOL. They loved me!  I think I'm going to like it here.

*****

This weekend Tony Stewart was back in his race car. This is one happy chick!

*****

Time to Update your Playlist:


Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Calvin Harris - Summer (Twoloud Remix) - 128 BPM
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda - 130 BPM
Röyksopp& Robyn - Do It Again (Zoo Station Radio Edit) - 125 BPM
Nero - Satisfy - 124 BPM
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass - 134 BPM
Neon Hitch - Yard Sale (Radio Edit) - 128 BPM
Maroon 5 - Maps - 120 BPM
Pharrell Williams - Come Get It Bae - 120 BPM
Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang - 149 BPM
Cash Cash & Bebe Rexha - Take Me Home (Chainsmokers Remix Radio Edit) - 129 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts