Random Wednesday: Girls on the Run, Caffeine, and Tony Stewart

Happy Random Wednesday Bleeps!

Okay well let me first start by asking if you have ever eat at Jimmy Johns?  I had my first experience a couple of months ago. I wasn't really impressed. I liked my sandwich, but not the bread. Being a Philly girl we know our rolls! 

Well on Monday I had a training and we ordered from Jimmy Johns. I wasn't thrilled about the idea. But, when we ordered online I saw the option of making it a multigrain roll. It ended up being bread, but I was okay with that. It was HUGE! *That's what she said!*

So now I can eat there. YEAH!

*****

I dream of Salted Caramel Mochas every day!

*****

I am beyond excited right now. My Girls on the Run Coach training starts this weekend. I have a nice 50 page pdf to read through, but I couldn't be more excited. Coach Henderson reporting for duty!

******

I am losing track of the number of people (more than 3) who tell me they have a hard time sleeping. When I ask how much caffeine they have had the response is always the same "Oh that doesn't affect me."

Um...yes it does. You may build a tolerance to it, but it still affects you. I used to be the same way. I used to drink it from the moment I got up til the moment I got in bed. I never fell right asleep. I would wake up in the middle of the night. I never connected the two because It didn't stop the yawning.

I don't drink caffeine after 2pm. And you know what? I don't have any problems falling asleep every night.

*****

So I am moving this weekend. I took a few things over to the new digs today. I'm not super familiar with the area so I stopped in the big shopping center that is 2 miles away. Basically I will be within 2 miles of: A Super Target with a Starbucks in it (and it is SUPER...deli and bakery too), a separate Starbucks with a drive thru, Subway, Sweet Frog, and Tony Stewart. What more can I ask for?

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts