Random Wednesday: Homesick, Butternut Squash Soup, and Brad Paisley

Happy Random Wednesday my Friends,

So I got my hair cut on Friday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go short short again or keep my length and go with a shape up. I opted for the latter. Still not happy. I believe I will be going back for a short short in the next couple of days.

*****

Hello, my name is Jennie and I have been suffering with bouts of homesickness. :-(  I was miserable and in a dark place when I moved to Charlotte the first time. Charlotte brought me back to life. Well I became so invested in the lives of my friends and family that I'm having a hard time right now. Technology should help (facebook and skype), but it only makes me miss them more.

Fighting the stress eating every day.

I am taking a run up for some more of my stuff on Saturday. Hopefully it'll be the fix that I need. 

*****

I saw a commercial for Panera Butternut squash soup...OH I am in trouble.  Time for a bread bowl!

*****

Today it was finally a cool day...that meant jeans and a sweatshirt. Happiness is fitting in those size 6 jeans!  HOLLA!

*****

So I have been living by Tony Stewart's garage now for 72 hours....no sightings yet. I am the WORST Stalker ever!

*****

Today I went to a new park for me. It was nice. It had a nice 1.1 mile loop. It was flat and it was a trail. We had a storm last night so parts were a tad muddy, but I'm happy to have found it. And I'm happy that it has a bathroom.

I wore my white sneakers...not the wisest choice, but it's okay. They survived. Just about killed the OCD in me.

*****

Tonight was Bible Study. I noticed a Subway across the street from the church. Noted. I think that is now my Wednesday night dinner. I was STARVING when I got out tonight.

*****

Friday night Ms. Michele and I are going to the Brad Paisley concert. That's all. Just wanted to share my happiness for that. THANK YOU MS. AMY! They were her tickets, but she's going to see Garth Brooks instead.

*****

I am about to lose my mind with all of the Halloween Candy right now. I haven't bought any, but I am about to lobby that is shouldn't be put out too early. #NotEasy



Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts