Recipe for Eating Success: Eating Healthy and Moderation

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

I made the decision to cut my hair again today. I wanted to go shorter. I just wasn't happy. The good news is that there is a 7 day policy and I didn't get charged. YEAH! I went chin length. And I can still pull it up in pigtails when I run.

When I got there she was talking to another customer. They were talking about her eating habits. I was trying not to be a nosy body, but I was interested in what this guy had to tell her. For the most part I liked it. He was asking her why she thought certain things were bad for her. Basically, there are so many food myths out there. People are very misinformed.

I blame crash diets. When people lose fast weight because they cut something out it is deemed "bad".  Then when they stop the diet and gain the weight back it just reinforces this idea. This is why I don't like diets. They shouldn't be necessary. Eating Healthy and Moderation are the keys.

The thing that I didn't like was that this guy, who says he is a trainer with a nutrition background, says he hates to eat healthy. That's not what you want to hear.

When it was my turn I disclosed that I am a trainer also. I thought she was going to die. "This is my sign!".  We talked about food. She told me she is a picky eater. She doesn't like food. She doesn't like to eat. She also told me that she used to weight 400 lbs. So I think that's an incorrect statement. She used to love food. I think she's afraid of food. She is afraid of what it did to her.

We talked about introducing one vegetable a month and learning different ways to make it. She's hesitant, but will consider it. She knows her current habits are bad. She did disclose that she takes diet pills. She knows we both freaked out about it and she knows that they are bad. Hopefully, she will stop. She knows I will check in on her :-) She also has a fast food family. She would rather not eat some days. That is BAD. No food is Bad!  No food will not get you results.

Fuel your body!  Fueling your body gives you energy. Fueling your body keeps your metabolism going.

I told her how I took a while to like healthy foods, but once you cleanse your system it's good. And you'll be so thankful. We talked about how fatty greasy foods make you feel. We talked about moderation.

Food is something to enjoy. It's good for you. You need it. It just shouldn't be abused. It shouldn't be hated.

So the best part of the story is that the guy that came in after is also a trainer. haha. If only we were getting group discounts.
  
Have a Blessed Evening.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts