Happy Happy Hour Thursday

Happy Thursday Bleeps!

Well I was going to blog about Sunday's party, but I'm tired so I'll keep it light and quick. I would like to go to bed early tonight. Last night night I was studying until 12:15 so I was a little tired today. Besides, Hollywood Game Night is on and I am addicted!

Alright I know you are wondering about Happy Hour...I will tell you where we went and what I ate/drank in just a little bit. Promise.

Today Ms. Tracey and I went to the mall at lunch to walk. We made a pit stop at Old Navy because I was not wearing a sweater or jacket and I was a tad nipply today...that's right, I went there.  So even though they are promoting Back To School, they didn't have a lot of options. So I went back to the clearance rack. I found a cornflower blue cardigan for $8.50. S-AWEET! Only problem is that it's a short waisted 3/4 length sleeve sweater. Pretty much my Anti-sweater.  I tried a medium and liked it, but didn't love it. I felt like the Hulk busting out of his clothes. I do NOT like 3/4 length sleeves. I just don't. The Former Fat Girl felt like those tops make her look big. When you are big, the last thing you want is to look like you are outgrowing your clothes.

And so I found an eggplant colored sweater in Large. I put it on and it just didn't look right. Ironically, it looked big. No wait, IT WAS BIG.  I love that. I still get a kick when I fit in a medium. So I got the blue sweater. :-)

It rained all day so Boot Camp was moved to inside. Ms. Carol booked a room for it and I volunteered to go help move tables around to make room for class. I also wanted to stop in and talk to Alex before I left. I have been asking about setting up a stretching session. My shoulders and chest are super tight and so are my legs. While I was in there he told me who won the Fitness Challenge. I still owe you my post on my results, but I will wait til we announce the winners.

Okay, the wait is over. We went to Rock Bottom for Happy Hour. When we decided that we were going to Rock Bottom I gave Ms. Liz permission to tackle me if I ordered the Soft Pretzel appetizer. And then I lost it. I was laughing so hard because I could totally picture me sitting on the bar stool ordering it and then Ms. Liz charging at me like a football player squaring her shoulders and aiming for my center screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as she tackles me to the ground.

I looked a the menu and found something I was interested in. I was completely intrigued by the Mini Street tacos - Pork. Pork with Pineapple salsa, avocado, shredded cabbage, sliced radish, Mexican crema and crumbled farmer's cheese. I was not disappointed. Calorie wise it was good. The calories from fat was high, but quite frankly there was nothing on that menu that was a good option.

I had planned on a skinny margarita, but there wasn't one listed. So I limited myself to 2 diet cokes. And really, that's all I needed. I was my usual goofy self blowing off steam. I was happy.  One of the guys we work with is really quiet so I made it my mission to find out as much about him as possible. I told him to start off telling me 5 things about himself that I would never guess. And then I just pulled out the random questions: First concert, did you wear a white tuxedo with a top hat to prom, if you were forced to join the circus what role would you take on...you know, the important questions. haha. Mission accomplished. I felt like we bonded tonight.

And now I shall bond with my sheets. It's time to call it a night my friends.

Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts