Happy Birthday Random Wednesday!

Happy Birthday Random Wednesday!

So let's get down to it. My birthday cake was AMAZING!!!  Seriously, I could not wait for a piece. It was so yummy and so sweet. Hard to eat a big slice. I had a second piece in the afternoon and I felt like I could run circles around the building and then fall flat on my face.


*****

One night last week I met up with Gym Buddy Lisa at the gym. She got there before me *Thank you Very Much 202 Construction project...the project that will never end* and got on a treadmill on the other side of the gym. It used to be where I went when I first started coming to this gym, but it's in front of the mirrors and I just did not want to see myself run. Well I got on one right in front of her and well...I do not run pretty. So I've been back to the treadmills in front of the windows with no reflection.

*****

Today was Breakfast club day...due to a scheduling error no one brought any in today. BOOOOO.

*****

Work has been very busy and stressful this month. The first two weeks of the month are when I work on the Monthly Reports. The volume of my daily work has increased and I have barely been able to think. I haven't been keeping up with my daily verse emails or even checking my twitter. #IMissTwitter

*****

So my birthday dinner was spent at Plaza Azteca...after the two slices of cake. I wanted to get the fresh made guacamole soooo bad.  And let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint. I even got to bring some home.



Because I had the cake and the chips with guac I made sure that my Margarita was a Skinny version. And let me say YUMMY!





I ordered a  chicken fajita salad. Usually the taco shell bowl would tempt me like no other, but I managed to resist. Wow. Go me!

*****

My weekend was busy too. Saturday morning I got my oil changed then went to Bibble's daughter's Confirmation. Then I got to join the family for lunch before heading to pick up grandmom and going to Virginia for Mother's Day Weekend.

It wasn't quite the weekend we had planned. Mom ended up at the Emergency room with a scratched cornea. On the positive side it slowed us down for the weekend. Some rest was had.   I did eat out a lot though...well practically every meal: Chinese for dinner, Panera for dinner, and diner for breakfast.

That diner breakfast was Eggs Benedict. That is my go to. If it is a respectable establishment and that is on the menu I treat myself.  One day I am going to treat myself to a nap!

*****

So the fun part of the weekend was when my Aunt came over and commented on how I was "disappearing" and how skinny my butt looked. Seriously, that doesn't get old. Say it again!

*****

It's been 6 weeks and the hair is finally growing in. Still can't put it in pigtails, but I'm not giving up hope.

*****

I have been fantasizing lately about Little Debbie Swiss Rolls...I cannot remember the last time I had one, but the Former Fat Girl could polish off a box in one sitting.

*****


Birthday weekend Number 2 is coming up: Girls weekend at the beach.  Been planning the food and activities. It was rough trying to narrow it down to a couple places to eat. I want to go Everywhere!  The good news is that we are scheduled for a Breast Cancer 5K on Sunday morning so that should keep me in check.

Stay tuned this weekend....

*****
*****
Have a Blessed Night my friends.

Fundraising for Breast Cancer:

https://dbcc.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/DEfeetBreastCancerRunWalk2013/2013DEfeetBreastCancerRunWalkSignupFundrai/tabid/434138/Default.aspx?joinme=24622

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts