Random Wednesday: bikinis, belly, and pineapples

Hello Beautiful People and Happy Random Wednesday to you!

It's summer...it's pool season. Argh. I did the bikini thing. I think I want to go back to a tankini this year. The problem: I do NOT want to go bathing suit shopping.

I don't know why I want to go back. The smart part says: It just looks better. The former Fat Girl is screaming: It's because you're giving up! Face it! Your belly is still to fat!

I don't know, maybe I will just look for another bikini. Or maybe I will get a tankini. Or maybe I won't get anything new. No matter what happens, I have to make my move soon before all of the good ones go away...

Maybe I need to wait a week and hit my weights hard for toning...then I might feel better about this...or maybe I should wait until my woman's issues are over...argh...

*****

This morning as I sat in my car during construction traffic and looked in my rearview mirror. I got to watch a man inhale a big giant greasy breakfast sandwich. We weren't moving. There's no hurry there buddy. Take your time.

It kind of made me a little sick.

*****

So for NYC I drank some water, but not my usual amounts. I'm a little disappointed, but I drank way more water than the Former Fat Girl did when she was there.

Part of it was lack of convenience. I carried a bottle with me and drank it, but I didn't have access to the water fountain to fill it up like I do all day.  The other part was that I am not cool with just using any bathroom. I know my good places to go, but I am not good with public bathrooms. I just get grossed out.

Like I said, I still made sure I drank my water, but my swollen feet and fingers were not happy.

*****

Today we are having professional headshots taken at work for LinkedIn. I had a real hard time trying to decide what to wear. Honestly, my office is business casual. I got too small for all of my old "business" clothes and I haven't really replaced them. I tend to lean more towards the "causal" side.

I decided to wear the infamous wrap dress from last year...I still look good in it. This time though I opted to go without the um...belly helper. That's good for the belly, but can shoot some fat up and out on my back and I didn't want any part of that.

Honestly, the dress doesn't look too bad without it. Sure, if my belly is full of water I can sort of look a little preggers...but that's okay. I know I'm not.

*****

While we were having brunch in NYC on Monday, my aunt pulled out her phone and tried to take a picture of me. Now normally I would be all over it, this reeked of a photo app...and I was right. Ack...there are photo apps that will take your picture and give you a fat face or an old face. Um...No thank you.

*****

This week's treat has been pineapple slices on my turkey burgers.

*****

So I have come up with a video proposal that I am going to make...I need to get moving on it soon though.  I'm not going to tell you who or what...because I don't want anyone beating me to the punch...but I'm video myself asking a celebrity crush to join me on something...once it's taped I hope you will all spread the word to help me make it happen :-)

*****

Okay kids, I have some studying to do before the finale of Psych comes on.

Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13



*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts