Happy Random Wednesday! Gobble Gobble!

Happy Random Wednesday! Gobble Gobble!

I don't want to get anyone too excited, but I am going to sleep in tomorrow. HOLLA! I would normally get up and go to see the sunrise with my buddy Mr. Brian, but he's flying in from Denver tonight and I won't make him do that. HOWEVER, game on for Friday. Sunrise then heading to the Reebok outlet to get me some new sneakers.

*****

I need new jeans. I washed them all today to tighten them up. But, the pair I put on for the ride are already back to baggy on my booty.  Maybe I should hit up Aeropostale or Old Navy at the outlets for a new pair.

*****

I am tired. I arrived at the beach tonight around 7:30. I've been fighting to stay up for the Syracuse hoops game at 10 tonight. Right now I am curled up under the blanket on the couch upstairs. I have this strange feeling that this will become my bed for the night.

*****

Work was busy today so I didn't even have time to take a full lunch. That means that I didn't get to put up my tree. I did run down to the basement right before I left and carried up my bins and tree. I was nice and sweaty when it was done. But now I can just come home and put it up Sunday night. YEAH!

*****

So when I was at Yankee Candle the other day I saw the Bacon candle. I smelled it. No! No! No!  That is a trigger and it's not cool.  Just say No! 

***** 

Today is the busiest travel day of the year. I got on the road a little later than I had hoped. That put me on the road at dinner time. I had that small voice in the back of my head saying to stop at Wendy's for a burger and fries. "Come on...no one has to know. It's just between us.". I didn't though.

Instead I stopped at Walmart to use the ladies room and pick up some protein bars. I went over and got a lunchable too. It was the turkey and cheese one...with 2 oreos. I shouldn't have, but I did. Doh!  At least I waited until I finished the turkey before I ate them.

*****

Fading...

*****

I truly appreciate that I have the luxury of working from home on occasion. I like it when it snows and I like it on special occasions. But every time I spend the day at home working is torture. I have to force myself to get up regularly.

It made me think of Rachel from The Biggest Loser. I could not work from home every day.  I am too social. And I find that days when I am home are hard to get through. I just want to eat.  Doesn't matter if it's meal time or not.

*****

So the game has started and I just literally woke up. I made it to 10, and then proceeded to fall asleep. And I fell asleep awkwardly, so my neck hurts now.


 *****

When I arrived this evening I walked into the kitchen and saw the bags of stuffing on the counter. I immediately began to drool. I CANNOT wait!

Have a Blessed Night.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973 

Comments

Popular Posts