Random Wednesday: Biggest Loser, BBQ, and Bondibands

Happy Random Wednesday once again,

Big shout out to myself!  I uninstalled Bejeweled from my phone. YEAH!  I have so many other things I need to do. No game playing. I did leave magic 8-ball on there though. I still have lots of questions.

*****

Very excited to have The Biggest Loser back. I made sure to leave the gym with plenty of time to get home in time. Planet Fitness was celebrating the premiere with free bags of Fit Popcorn. I didn't take a bag.

I did take my notes and I will do a recap this week. Spoiler: I love all of the contestants.

*****

Sunday after church I stopped by Starbucks for my free drink before the reward expired. Across the street was a fundraising BBQ.  I paced back and forth a bunch while I was waiting for my drink. I wanted BBQ. I had food at home though. When I passed by the first time there was no line, but as I was driving back there was one. I kept going. I will get some BBQ this weekend in Virginia...mmm...BBQ...

*****
So one of the snacks that we got after the race this weekend was a little packet of Dole Real Fruit Bites. My packs were apples dusted in yogurt. O to the M to the G! I HEART THEM!  STOCKING STUFFERS!!!!


*****

So I don't know what's going on, but my gym crushes are a bust lately. Honestly, for months they were were my motivation to get to the gym. If I wanted to go home and veg out I would find myself going to the gym just to see them. I have only seen one regularly for a month and he doesn't do it for me any more.

Argh...I need to fix this.

*****

So I mentioned recently that there was a big announcement at work. We were acquired. Right now it's "business as usual" except for one thing...I asked when we were getting yoga again. I was told to keep thinking positive. Um....Don't Take My Yoga from me!!!  Seriously, now is the time to provide yoga.


*****

Tuesday was the BEST Day!  It was the day that I had been waiting for for YEARS!  The 3rd installment of the Bridget Jones series came out. I had pre-ordered it for my kindle. I happened to wake up at midnight when it transferred over...it's killing me to not read it. But, I have to finish the two books I am reading now first. I cannot be reading three at once.

*****
So I mentioned that I already had my team put together for the marathon relay for next year. I thought it was even lengths, but I was wrong. Some are 5 miles and some are 7. The ones that are 5 are mostly up hill. I have volunteered for either of the 7s. haha. I'm no dummy!

*****

Does anyone else have Thanksgiving on the brain?

*****

So it's no secret that I am a Nascar fan. It's no secret that I am a Tony Stewart fan. (Tony Stewart CALL ME!). But, I have recently become a secret Jimmie Johnson fan. Why? Because he's a runner. Good Lord I am easy.

*****

I wore my bondiband at the gym last night. LUVS IT! LUVS IT! LUVS IT!  I want to get more. I will order a bunch of solid color ones. Stocking stuffers!!!

http://www.bondiband.com/



*****

Today a dear friend of mine told me that she is ready to change her lifestyle. She has 3 kids and wants to be healthier for them. I love this girl so much and I am so excited for this new journey for her. We are in this together Lady!

*****


Have a Blessed Night.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973 

Comments

Popular Posts