Random Wednesday...it's October already???

Happy Random Wednesday....in OCTOBER!  Well that was fast.

Today was breakfast day. It was my turn to bring breakfast in for everyone. Both times I attempted a healthy breakfast it was received with a mixed response. Many people outside of breakfast club enjoyed it, but the breakfast club itself not so much.  This week is a little tight for me so I decided to just get bagels. I will get bagels every other time just so that people don't start planning days off when it's my turn.

Shhh...I only bought reduced fat cream cheese though...don't tell...

*****

Monday night was Book Club. My original plan was to finish the book over the weekend, go to Subway for lunch to split a footlong between lunch and dinner, go to the gym after work, shower, and then go to Book Club. It was a good plan...if I had finished the book. DOH!  I ended up reading at lunch and after work. Finishing just in time.

I did make sure I had dinner before going though. We always have yummy treats.  It's never a good idea for me to show up hungry.

*****

This weekend I am going up to the mountains to see Ms. Carol and those cutie pie little girls Miss Olivia and Miss Sophia (and of course dad Mr. Jared).  We were planning on going to the Apple and Cheese Festival...I'm DYING over this. 

Ms. Carol isn't feeling so hot right now so we may just hang at home (and catch the Syracuse/Clemson game). I have volunteered to take care of the girls if she needs to rest :-)

*****

If I see one more bag of Candy Corn in the stores I'm going to freak out. I am doing SO well!

*****

Guess who is getting her passport!  ME!  I am going on a Caribbean Cruise next year. Seriously, cannot be more excited...and HELLO Winter incentive!  I WILL be back in a bikini for that and I WILL be tan!

*****

This week was full of new drink experiences for me. Stepping outside of the box!

I am not a big fan of wine, but I LOVED one that we had at book club. It was a sparkling wine, which is probably why I liked it so much: Rosa Regale. I will be hitting the Wine & Spirit store soon for more.

And today Ms. Lety and I went to Teavana. I wanted to look for a nice tea that I would make as a hot tea. I spent that money on the my infuser and have been making my tea as an iced tea. The point was to have a hot tea and spend less money at Starbucks.

When we walked in one of the first samples they offered me was a Pumpkin Spice Brulee. I did not think I would like it. I am not a huge pumpkin fan. O.M.G. I LOVED it!  I bought it. So good. It's going to be a tasty Fall.

*****

I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I should be going to my first Zumba class Saturday. That is assuming that Ms. Carol is feeling well.

*****

Time to update your playlist. I just added the Britney Spears song.

Summer's now giving way to fall, but it seems no one mentioned this to Robin Thicke. His track “Blurred Lines” was decisively the song of the summer—having logged 12 weeks at the top of the Billboard 100 chart. Now the tune's getting a second wind thanks to a remix from Will Sparks and dueling with Thicke's follow-up single “Give It 2 U.” Rounding out this month's top 10 are new singles from Eminem, Ellie Goulding, and Britney Spears along with additional remixes from Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Robin Thicke & Kendrick Lamar - Give It 2 U - 126 BPM
Katy Perry & Juicy J - Dark Horse - 133 BPM
Ellie Goulding - Burn - 88 BPM
Eminem - Berzerk - 95 BPM
Rihanna & David Guetta - Right Now (Justin Prime Radio Edit) - 131 BPM
Britney Spears - Work Bitch - 127 BPM
Mat Zo vs. Chuck D - Pyramid Scheme (Radio Edit) - 128 BPM
Bruno Mars - Treasure (Sharam Radio Remix) - 125 BPM
Benny Benassi & John Legend - Dance the Pain Away - 124 BPM
Robin Thicke, Pharrell & T.I. - Blurred Lines (Will Sparks Remix) - 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Have a Blessed Night.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts