New Playlist Time!

Happy Thursday Bleeps!

It's that time again!  Time to update your playlist.  We don't want it to get stale :-)  I actually was messing around with playlists a couple of times this past month.  Once was when I all fidgety during a Sixers playoff game and once when I got the new ipod.

Sad thing is that I haven't really been able to enjoy them as much as I would like since I am off running for a bit. They still work on the bike and for walking, but since I need to read on the treadmill to keep myself from running the music isn't as helpful.

I bought a bunch of new songs and made smaller playlists.  I have mine broken out into: Country, Rock, Alt Rock, Dance.  I also have an all inclusive and the Biggest Loser playlists.  It all depends on my mood.

Today I will highlight my Alt Rock since that's the one I have been listening to most often :-)

Wrong Way - Sublime
I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
Never There - Cake
Everything Sucks - Reel Big Fish
Walla Walla - Offspring
The Distance - Cake
She Has a Girlfriend Now - Reel Big Fish
Animals - Nickelback
Pretty Fly for A White Guy - Offspring
Americana - Offspring
The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Somebody Told Me - the Killers
Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites
Burn It To the Ground - Nickelback
No Rain - Blind Melon
Something In Your Mouth - Nickelback
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Sell Out - Reel Big Fish
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Rockefeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
Lose Yourself - Eminem

And as always here is the email list of the Top 10 Workout Songs that I receive every month:

Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix) - 142 BPM
Pitbull - Back in Time - 126 BPM
Maroon 5 & Wiz Khalifa - Payphone - 110 BPM
Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart a Break - 123 BPM
Usher - Scream - 129 BPM
Linkin Park - Burn It Down - 111 BPM
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (Hotline's Miami Vice Club Remix) - 118 BPM
Slaughterhouse & Cee Lo Green - My Life - 137 BPM
B.o.B. & Taylor Swift - Both of Us - 127 BPM
Katy Perry - Part of Me (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix) - 130 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

I hope you find something you like.  If you have a playlist that you want to share I would love to hear about it!  I think we all know how much I like to change mine up.

Have a Blessed Thursday!

**************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for  Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @hugsnsmile

Comments

Popular Posts