7 days to go! All In, Balls Out!

Happy Thursday Bleeps!

Well we have 7 days to go.  My assessment is next Thursday at 12pm. So this week is "All In, Balls Out!" week.  I am tired!  This may turn into gibberish...please bear with me. haha.

Last night Gym Buddy Lisa and I hit the upper body weights.  We went hard!  And then after I was on the bike like a bat out of hell.  I stopped after 15 minutes to go get more water and my quads were so tight I could barely walk...so instead of finishing another 15 I just hit a cool down for 5. If I didn't stop for the water I could have done it, but once I slow down I can't get back to the original pace.

Anyway, it was a pretty good night.  Both New Gym Crush 1 and Gym Crush 2 seemed to be right by me all night...ahhh...Gym Buddy Lisa laughed and said I reacted like GC1 was one of the Beatles! (for my young followers think Bieber).   He has definitely earned the #1 spot!

Tonight I sat in a buttload of traffic on my way to the gym and my brain started to argue that I had a lot to do tonight. You need to pack.  You can just do some weights when you get home.  You are going to the gym in the morning, it's okay to skip tonight. Oh heck no!  Seven days left and I have my rest day as next Wednesday.  I may or may not have another one this Sunday depending on sunburn. 

For the record, I really really hate that I still have to talk myself into the gym most nights. I want to go.  So why do I try to make excuses not to?

The good news is that I argued back with myself.  I have tomorrow off from work.  There is no way I am taking tonight off from the gym.  So I got there and jumped on the treadmill.  I risked it and ran.  It was my best run to date!  I was grinning like a fool when I was done.  I was also a big giant sweat monkey.  But, I was not done.  I hit the thigh machines and torso rotation before I was done.  Are you ready for it?  I hit 200lbs on the thighs for both inner and outer.  Say what?  I am up 110lbs in six months.  HOLLA!  I am a Beast!

My shins did not bother me at all today.  I was not planning on running tonight.  I was just going to walk, but my playlist got me moving.  By the time Nickelback's "Burn It To The Ground" came on I was moving.  When the line "All In, Balls Out" started I was smiling and giving it my all. I was in the zone!

Oh and PS, here's your muscle order for legs: Quads, Hams, Glutes, Calves.

While I was on the treadmill the news came on about that school bus monitor in New York.  Did you see this?  I heard about it this morning while I was getting ready for work and it had me so upset that I was crying.

A 68 yr old woman who is a school bus monitor was being bullied by 3 13-yr-olds.  They called her fat and poked her.  Then they uploaded the video they took of it and put it on youtube.  I was livid!  Stupid little punks! I was mortified for this woman.  It's horrible that it happened, but even more horrible that it is playing on the national news.

The good news is that money has been raised to send her on a dream vacation. I am so proud of every person that has donated to that.  This woman deserves so much more.  NO ONE deserves to be taunted like that. NO ONE!  Negativity is such a poison. And every fat person out there knows what I am talking about.

The fear of the "F" word is what kept me from the bikini.  And it's what held me back from making the move to be a personal trainer.  Well no more. I am no longer living in fear. I have decided to pursue becoming a personal trainer.  It may take me a while to get certified, but that's okay.  My goal is to do it by Christmas.  It all depends on whether or not I make the December Marathon a Full...and that depends on an injury free September Half.

It doesn't matter how long it takes.  I'm going to do it!  When you find a passion you have to run with it.  If I'm broke now then I might as well be broke doing something I love. haha.

Tomorrow is a busy day.  I have my first oil change in the new car...awwww. Then I am hitting the gym (most likely gym crush-free :-(  ) Then my Bestie Carol and I are heading down to the beach.  I haven't seen her in a year so forgive me if you don't hear from me this weekend.  I miss her!

Before I go, I shall give you the hair update.  I want to chop it sooooo bad.  I'm fairly certain I have the length to donate right now.  The goal was to get to July and that's around the corner.  To make things worse, two girls at work got adorable cuts that I love.  I had considered going tomorrow, but the water is different at the beach and I didn't want to worry about it all weekend.  So I am seriously considering cutting it Monday morning before I head to work...

Stay Tuned....

****Please note****
  
If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.


jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts