Merry Christmas!

I hope this is finding everyone healthy and happy. And I hope Santa brings you everything you wanted this year (Ahem Santa...Tony Stewart in a big red bow please!)   I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  I generally ban the computer on Christmas to concentrate on time with my family (I am bringing it with me, so you never know).

For the record, I am packing a pair of workout clothes.  I am hoping to go for a nice long walk tomorrow after presents.  My motivation is the food for tomorrow.  A big shout out to my Aunt Sarah who makes the best Christmas breakfast (and the real reason I come back year after year :-) -the Best French Toast EVER and the greatest egg Casserole 

I need to finish packing and head out to church in a little while.  I wanted to also quick give you this note: if you are having Christmas Ham please remember there is a lot of sodium in ham.  If you weigh yourself in the next few days do not be discouraged.  Just try to drink a lot of water.

Merry Christmas Everyone!




****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.  jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful day! You're doing so good. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I did. Hope you did too. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts