Biggest Loser - Episode 12

Did you cry?  I sure as heck did.

Well there's one week left before the Finale (It's always bittersweet for me...love to see them, but hate that it's over).  This was the last weigh in before the finale.  The remaining four contestants went home (not sure for how long, but I think maybe a month).

Dear Ms. Becky was the only one who went back to work.  Everyone else kicked the training into high gear.  On the Trainer visit, Dolvett was not happy to see John's wife doing everything for him.  She is still taking care of the house and doing all of the cooking for him. John said it was because he was aiming for the Biggest Loser Title and wants to focus on working out.  Dolvett is worried about how he will fare after the competition.  It's a valid concern.

When they came back to the ranch it was Marathon time.  This year is different and all of the contestants competed.  The winner is automatically in the final three.  It was great to see everyone back. They look great.  Bonnie did sit out on the race because of scheduled knee surgery.  She was a great cheerleader though :-)

Okay, so let me say that it's because of the Biggest Loser Marathon that I have really pushed myself to do my own Half (and hopefully a full next year).  It's always amazing to see how far these amazing people have come in such a short time.  I'm so proud of each and every one of them and wish I had the opportunity to congratulate them at the finish line.

Usually the marathon is along the Pacific highway.  It's beautiful to watch. This year, for some strange reason, it was in the desert. I would have cried on the spot if I was them.  Running on sand would be my nightmare.  It was a sand covered road, but I would have been terrified of sliding and falling.

It was awesome to see how great everyone was doing.  It broke my heart though when the Doctor pulled two of the contestants for injuries.  Neither wanted to stop, but when the Doctor says its for your own good then you have to listen.  Poor Vinny got pulled for his ankle and Oh how my heart broke for Joe.  Joe has my knees.  He got pulled after 21 miles.  He only have 5 to go.  Honestly, he might have made it if he hadn't chosen to run it. 

Ramon won in just over 5 hours.  Good for him.  The top five all finished within about 20 minutes of each other.  I was happy for them, but I was ecstatic when after the 10 hours the final two (older) contestants crossed that line.  Johnny and Debbie are both in their 60's and finished a marathon.  Oh yeah, I cried like a baby for them.  YOU GO!

Then it was time for the final weigh in.  Since there was already a finalist, there were two spots below the Red line.  John and Antone made the finals.  YEAH ANTONE!  YOU GOT THIS!

Next week should be exciting.  Train will be performing and Ali has a big announcement (she's doing a marathon too :-)  Let's just hope that season 13 starts in January, I will be super sad if it doesn't.

Oh and PS - Bob finally got a hair cut and I was so happy.  Who loves Bob Harper?  I DO!  I DO!

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you!  Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week.  The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts