Random Wednesday: Hydration, Tutu, and Naked Dreams

Random Wednesday is here! HOLLA!!!

Alrighty kids, first things first, I submitted my application to the gym last night for a trainer position. So let's cross our fingers. It's going to be hard for me to carve out time for this right now, but it's my dream and so let's bring it!

*****

I don't know how I've done it, but I've managed to make my Edemame last. I am on day 3. I still have enough for tomorrow. Okay, so my portions are practically the size of my thumb tip, but I'm doing it.

*****

Why does it have to be soooo stinkin hot right now???? WHY?????????  Don't they know it's September?  It's not just hot, it's humid. I can't walk at lunch without coming in drenched in sweat...and I don't like smelling my sweat all afternoon. So I will have to double up tonight.

*****

I'm actually writing this post during my lunch hour. It's getting harder and harder to get everything in and I find myself struggling to write at night. And this week I need my sleep. It's so important in general, but my body needs it's rest just as much as it needs it's training.

*****

I have some news to break. I've been hesitant because I don't want to upset anyone...but I'm not wearing a tutu for the race. I'm Sorry. But I have a cute running skirt that is pleated in the back to wear. And even I won't do a tutu with pleats.

*****

So what does a day in the life of  Peeing Jennie look like? I am so hydrated that yesterday I got to work at 8am and by 11:30am I had run to the ladies room 4 times. Not because I "thought" I had to go...but because I HAD TO PEE! Water is my friend. Although in this case I believe I didn't sweat as much as I usually do the night before and so it had to find it's way out of me somehow.

*****

Will someone please come and uninstall BeJeweled off of my phone????  I will offer a free training session!

*****

Last night I wanted to stop at Wawa sooooooo bad for a hoagie and chips for dinner SO bad. If I hadn't scheduled a trip to Walmart to pick up other non-food related items I might have. Which is dumb since Subway is literally 2 blocks away.

*****

It is after 12pm and I have not touched Mr. Wil's candy jar all day! GO ME!

*****

I have been going through my DVDs and seeing if I want to keep them or take them to the used bookstore (more than books...I'm not crazy).  One of the movies that I have had for a long time that I always thought was cute was Truth About Cats And Dogs.  It stars Uma Thurman and Janeane Garofalo. It's a take on Cyrano De Bergerac.

Basically, the "unattractive" girl masking herself behind the "attractive" girl's appearance for love.

I used to love this movie. And now I don't. It's still cute, and of course *spoiler alert* in the end she gets the guy.  But,I have a VERY hard time watching movies and reading books now that star someone with low self esteem hiding behind a prettier person. It makes me sad and uncomfortable. I can't stand to see people feel that down on themselves. The Former Fat Girl loved them. They were her favorite. They gave her hope. The new Healthy Fit Me just wants to hug them and tell them how beautiful they really are and why they should believe in themselves.

*****

Over the weekend I had a dream that I went to train someone and forgot everything I know...ACK! I guess the good thing is that I at least had clothes on.  Those 'naked' dreams just get weird.

*****

Have a Blessed Night.

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Fundraising for http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13

Comments

Popular Posts