Rockin New Playlist Time!

Happy Thursday Bleeps!

Well the Rock'N'Roll Half is 10 days away.  It's time to freshen up that playlist!  This month we are going with my Rock Playlist.

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes
Go That Far - Brett Michaels
Rock You Like a Hurricane - Def Leopard
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leopard
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
Enter Sandman - Metallica
I Melt With You - Modern English
Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison
I Want Action - Poison
Talk Dirty To Me - Poison
Unskinny Bop - Poison
Rock & Roll All Nite - Poison
Mony Mony - Billy Idol
Panama - Van Halen
Unbelievable - EMF
You Shook Me All Night Long
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
Come on Feel the Noise - Twisted Sister
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister

And as always, here are the songs that were sent to me as the hottest new Workout Songs.  And you know that I've added a couple already:

Nicki Minaj - Pound the Alarm - 125 BPM
Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up - 128 BPM
Carrie Underwood - Blown Away - 138 BPM
Outasight - Now or Never - 126 BPM
Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Vice Club Mix) - 127 BPM
Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - 139 BPM
Karmin - Brokenhearted (Razor N Guido Remix) - 128 BPM
Havana Brown & Pitbull - We Run the Night - 136 BPM
David Guetta & Usher - Without You (R3HAB's XS Remix) - 128 BPM
Ellie Goulding - Lights (MK Charlee Dub) - 125 BPM

To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

Alright kids, I have to pack. Heading down to Dad's for the weekend...PLEASE SUN COME OUT AND LET ME HAVE A NICE BEACH WEEKEND!

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.


jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts