Wednesday Randomness

Happy Hump Day Bleeps!

Raise your hand if you have a sweet tooth! *two hands and both feet are up*

So yesterday I read the most glorious thing EVER. Oreo, you know my most favorite of all cookies, is coming out with a special Candy Corn Oreo.  It's coming out Monday in Targets only.

My first response was quite Pavlovian...I drooled. Not kidding.  Second response: my heart started racing.  Then I got pissed. I can't wait until Monday!  COME ON!  And then I got excited. I have Monday off. I can be one of those crazy stalkers and park my chair outside waiting for them to open. Two of my most favorite sweets are getting married!  I really should be there to celebrate.  I mean I am in a Half Marathon the day before...

Argh.  This is how I get myself in trouble.  Could they sell them in packs of 2?  If I buy a whole bag I think we all know that I will have polished it off before noon.  I will start with 2 and walk away.  And then I will talk myself into two more. And before you know it the thought process is: Well if I finish it off today then I can't be tempted tomorrow. Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time I thought that, I would have enough money for my certification exam...Not kidding.

It's easy right now to say that I won't go buy them.  But, goodness only knows what's going to happen. I will have something during the Half and I have a very hard time resisting at that time. Yep, it's coming...I've got two giant pimples to prove it. One is on my neck and driving me crazy.  I was telling Ms. Barb about it and she said "Go ahead and pop it."  But I told her I can't.  It's being mean and won't pop. So we have nicknamed it "The Grinch".

Okay, so you know I don't like to use porta potties. I HATE them.  So yeah, I will have my period and only access to porta potties Sunday....kill me now. I'm going to need to bring baby wipes with me.  I will be too skeeved out.  I'm a little nervous. I'm less bloated and crampy if I eat right and workout.  But, I am keeping saturday open for my day of rest...let's hope the rest of the week is enough to keep it cool.

So tomorrow night is the Turn The Riverfront Pink 5K.  I checked and there are currently 454 women signed up to walk for Breast Cancer. I can't wait. I hope to have some pictures for you.  That is, if I can lift my arms to do that.

I haven't lifted for two weeks so tonight I had planned on an upper body workout. It felt so good that I went at it.  I was on fire. Well okay, let me confess that I'm planning on wearing a tank top for the race and I wanted to make sure I got in a big arms workout...must impress. I became a little obsessed with looking at my triceps.  I kept bending and straightening my arms and looking that the muscle just pop out....I really am blonde. haha.

Today I finally sat down and studied at lunch before my Bible Study.  I was loving it and then I realized that I was only 4 pages away from the end of the chapter right before it was time for my Bible Study. I contemplated skipping and just finishing up, but that was ridiculous. I could finish tonight. And I will because the next chapter is about designing strength programs and I am simply beside myself with joy.  I cannot WAIT to get started on that.

And on that note...

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts