Um...How many days have I been wearing this underwear?

Hey there Bleeps,

Is it possible for your brain to melt?  I am pretty sure that mine did today.

Last night a had a good run. I did five miles and I was happy. I was feeling good after it. And then this morning my knees were a little sore. And then around lunch time my foot started hurting. BAH!  Okay, back to resting it. No running until next week. It was such a good run too.  If I can hold that pace for the full 13 I would knock off 45 minutes from my last time. I don't know that I could keep that up, but it's a goal. Now I just have to be good so that my foot relaxes. ARGH! 

So remember last night I said that it was going to be a stressful day?  Well I had NO idea what was ahead of me. For work I was going to have no back up. Ms. Kerri just bought a new house and needed a day to get things ready.  And our back up is on vacation at the beach (so wish I hid in his luggage). I was prepared for this and knew it was coming. It meant no lunch break, but the good thing is that I get to leave early tomorrow. Bonus!

It wasn't an insane day. It was just very busy. At one point I asked Ms. Barb is she wanted to take a walk.  She had to decline because she was eating her lunch? Wha? What time is it?

Sign Number One that my brain was melting:
Ms. Barb and I took a walk to the ladies room. We were in the middle of a conversation in different stalls when I got very quiet. I was taking a look at my underwear. It's a pair that is a solid color with a star on the side. I cannot tell you the number of times that I have worn them all day and then realized they were inside out. If the star is on the left they are on correctly. The problem with this pair is that I remember having the "which side is it on?" talk with myself VERY recently. Um...was I wearing this pair yesterday? I swear I showered last night. How the heck am I wearing the same pair of underwear two days in a row??? EWWWWW!  No wait, yesterday's was green. I must have washed these Tuesday night. Deep breath. It's okay.

So the day is going smoothly and then Moving stress hits me like a ton of bricks. A problem has come up and my belly just kept dropping all afternoon. I'm hopeful that things will work out.  I'm trying not to stress about how this affects my plans to become a Personal Trainer. For my sanity I cannot take the exam before I move. I just am not Superwoman no matter how hard I try. That pushes it back a little. This stresses me out already. I feel like I'm pushing my dreams away.  And I know that's silly.  I'll get there. It just may take a little longer.

At the end of the day I could not get out of work fast enough. A part of me wanted to just come home and drink my bottle of Swedish Fish flavored Vodka. But, another part of me said "Get your ass to the gym! Work out that stress there!" And of course I'm not gonna lie. There was another thought "What if Gym Crush 1 is there and you miss him?"  So there you have it. That's my motivation for the gym almost every night. Every night when I think that I should skip, the lure of the Gym Crush gets me there. That's probably why I don't actually talk to them. I need to keep them as my motivation.

Tonight was Gym Crush free, but that's okay. I was happy once I got there. I felt much better finishing my upper body workout from the other day. I don't care what it takes to get me to the gym. As long as I get there.

Sign Number Two that my brain is melting
I could not remember the combination for my lock. SLIGHT panic. Okay, BIG panic. What the heck? I have the combo in a note on my phone...but the phone is in the locker...lucky for me I remembered that the combo is in my ipod holder in the bag I carry around with me. Crisis averted.   But what the????

And so I am going to sign off and relax a little. Here's to a better tomorrow.

Have a Blessed Night my friends.

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts