Snowmageddon Day 2

Hello My Lovelies and Gents,

Well Snowmageddon continues. The snow is melting, but the roads are still icy. Today was Day 2 home.

I was prepared to go to see two of my clients today, but alas, their driveway was inaccessible.  I was torn all day. I was part hoping that they would cancel. I have been so productive these past two days.  I was also part begging for a reason to get out of the house.

School is closed tomorrow. The roads around pre-school are still icy. The text went out to all of the teachers asking if we wanted to open anyway, make it a teacher work day, or not come in. Some of us are begging to go in. Work day it is.

Once again I made a To Do List today. The top of my list was 15,000 steps. I came in short yesterday at 13,000. My knee started to bother me so I stopped. I was pretty happy with those steps though. A day at home could easily be a 2-3000 step day.  I did pretty well all things considered. Sadly I have been slightly less mobile today because I thought that I was going out. I'm still close to the 10,000 steps though. I'll have to get moving once I finish this.

So the good news is that I tried on my dress today.  Hooray I don't have to go shopping. With outside help it will zip. It will be tight, but it will work. Heather has already agreed to help. Although she's also going to be the end of me. Haha.  She is bringing me a Pink Moscato cupcake with Cherry Blossom icing to taste next weekend. I'm dying here.



Yes please!  Wrap me in whatever you want. I can't wait to taste it.

*****

I want super credit for being home for two days with a container of Fisher's Caramel Popcorn at my feet and not opening it.  I mean I want SERIOUS Credit.  I don't know how I have done it. Sheer willpower I suppose.  I have not snacked at all.  I had oatmeal again for breakfast and another killer salad. This one included lots of chick peas. I anticipate a nice gassy night.


I'm sorry, I can't go on. I now have Crackcorn on my brain. Yes, you heard me. That's what I call it. It's soooooo good and addicting, it's like crack. Not that I have ever had crack, let's be clear on that.

Fisher's popcorn is a treat that I would get while visiting Dad. It's so good that I can't even put it into words. Well they have a shipping option now. Mom has ordered it for me a few times to cheer me up. It works. So technically I should be allowed to have some right now right?

I'm struggling with training for the Half Marathon this week. I finally got rid of the congestion and the snow got me. I am out of town on Saturday. I could go to the gym early in the morning and then drive the 2 hours up and back by myself. Or I could leave earlier and ride with some friends. I said I would try to get my miles in at the gym this week first. Um...you suck snow.

I will go to the gym after preschool tomorrow. That is a promise. I have no choice.

Have a Blessed Evening,

Jennie
xoxo


****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 


Instagram: Jennie 5973

Twitter: hugsnsmile

Pinterest: jhendersonfit

Snapchat: jhendersonfit

Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Comments

Popular Posts