One Step Forward Two Steps Back

Hello Beautiful People,

I've recovered from yesterday, but very slowly.  I went to bed very agitated. I was also a tad stuffy. I've been wiping noses all week and I think it's gotten to me.

Yesterday took it's toll physically and mentally. Today I seemed much better outwardly, but inwardly I wanted nothing to do with any other human being. I just wanted to hole up and be by myself. I am home and in bed and I don't want to get out. If I could call in sick, I would.  But, I know that's a bad idea.

Tuesday when I got home I took down the ornaments from my Christmas Tree. Tonight I was supposed to take down the lights and and the tree. Instead I put away 80% of the Christmas presents that were under the tree and ate 90% of the chocolate I have.  And I've regretted it every bit that I took. I've had better days.

The last two nights I've gone to bed with a scratchy throat. That is not the case tonight. Perhaps I am lucky and will avoid getting sick. I have not been to the gym in 3 days. And I feel it. I'm pretty sure that I would have gotten sick from exhaustion. There are some sicknesses you can workout through, but I know my body. I get sick when I'm exhausted, so if I workout while I'm on the fringe, there's a very good chance that I would get sicker.

I really hope I feel better in the morning. The desire to go the gym tomorrow is great. I need both the treadmill and they massage. My neck is getting stiff. Then again the idea of coming home after preschool and climbing into bed feels like a winning idea.

How much of this is physical? Some. And how much of this is mental? Most.

A healthy and fit lifestyle is mostly mental. Distance training is mostly mental. This is when I could really use a gym buddy.  Knowing someone will be there makes it so much harder to bail.

I will say that my legs are enjoying the break. My calf is starting to get a little tight. This is not good. I'm stretching it like crazy and really don't want my Plantar Fasciitis back. No thank you.

I would like to go on, but my foot is restless and I can't keep my eyes open. So it's a good day to close down early.

Have a Blessed Evening,
Jennie
xoxo


****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile


Instagram: Jennie5973

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jhendersonfit

Snapchat: jhendersonfit

Comments

Popular Posts