It's been a funk of a day

Hello Beautiful People,

You know I love you right? It's your love and support that gets me through the tough times. And right now it's a tough time.

I love my clients. But, right now I do not have enough to sustain me full time. It was okay. I still qualified for unemployment. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to help with my bills. My plan was to keep building my client base and then after the race look for something that would compensate. Well I got the numbers wrong. It ended two weeks ago. So now I'm in a pickle.

I crunched my numbers and if I can take on 8 more sessions a week I would be fine. Ideally I would like 10-12 for a little breathing room. So I started blanketing the area for new clients. My company does marketing for me, but I can look for my own also. I am talking with a couple of people so hopefully I will have a couple sessions added soon. 

I also applied to a bunch more studios and gyms hoping for something part time. I'll be okay. It's almost the holidays and if I have to I will apply for a holiday position until January when the New Year's Resolutions kick in.

The problem is that it feels like I am giving up on my dream and that's extremely depressing. It's not giving up. It's doing what I have to to get where I want to be. But, there's a little part of me that feels like a failure. I have only been down here for two months. It just feels like I am letting myself down.

Another problem is that I can work around training sessions for marathon training. It might get a little hectic with a part time job. Plus I have to work a part time job around my training sessions. Okay, starting to stress again.

A couple of weeks ago I bought the most beautiful bedspread on clearance at Bed Bath and Beyond (with my 20% off coupon). It's going to hurt, but I think I have to take it back. Unless something really good happens in the next week it's going back :-(

So needless to say I was in a bit of a funk today. I got a lot done though and I am meeting with someone at a studio tomorrow so it hasn't been a wash of a day, but I also didn't get a run in. My knee hasn't bothered me all day so hopefully I am good to go tomorrow.

Keep me in your prayers right now please :-)

On the positive side, there are 3 lady bugs that have been flying around me all day. That's good luck right? 

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts